Chapter ten

It was the day of the AllValley tournament Dawson stood in the back with Robby waiting for them to get called out

It was the day of the AllValley tournament Dawson stood in the back with Robby waiting for them to get called out. Robby had come to her a day earlier and asked if he could join her in the tournament.

"You nervous" Dawson asked Robby.

"A little you" Robby replied.

"You kidding I was born to do this" Dawson laughed.

"All right, let's start by welcoming all the local dojos competing today." The announcer announced. "From Reseda returning to the tournament, we have----

"Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" the Cobras yelled standing in a line.

"Now that's what I call an entrance and a badass name for a dojo Let's hear it for Cobra Kai!" Daryl yelled threw the mic as the cheers started to erupt.

"And finally, fighting unaffiliated from North hills. We have Mr. Robby Keene and Miss. Daswson LaRusso" Darly yelled as cheers once erupted again.

Once Dawson took her place she looked at her Dad and gave him a shy smile. Amanda and Daniel both looked at each other shocked.

"It's Karate time," Darly spoke into the mike.

The first fight Dawson had was with one of the other Karate teams in the valley. "Ready fight," The referee said

The guy tried to kick her side but Dawson easily blocked it. While the boy was distracted Dawson did a Side Kick to the boy's side knocking him to the ground. "Point LaRusso," the referee said. "Ready fight"

Both of them started circling each other the boy tried to flip Dawson down onto the mat But Dawson was quick enough to knee him in the gut. He dropped down in pain holding his stomach. "Point LaRusso," the referee said "Ready fight"

All Dawson needed was one more pint to win that round. Dawson carefully watched the boy's movements when the boy went for her side he went for her side but Dawson beat him with Roundhouse Kick to the head. "Winner LaRusso," the referee said holding up her head.

"Go Dawson" Miguel cheered watching his girlfriend win.

"Great job Dawson," Robby said high fiving Dawson.