Chapter sixteen

The next day Dawson and Daniel worked on cleaning the mess the cobra made

The next day Dawson and Daniel worked on cleaning the mess the cobra made. "Dad why did they do it" Dawson mumbled throwing the broken wood in a trash bag.

"Honestly Daws I have no clue" Daniel sighed looking at his daughter who picked up the trash that littered the ground.

45 minutes later, Sam, Robby, and Demetri walked in to help. Now the four teens were trying to lift one of the rocks that got knocked down when the Cobra trashed it. "Listen, about the other night"Robby started.

"Nothing happened" Sam deadpanned. "So there's no reason to feel uncomfortable, Right?"

"Right" Robby mumbled. Dawson looked suspiciously at the two. Something happened and she was going to figure out what it was.

"Are you guys lifting?" Demetri pants heavily from trying to lift the rock. "Because I feel like I'm doing nothing here. "

Robby sighs in frustration "Forget it, all right. It's too heavy. We're gonna need a forklift."

"How'd they even knock it over?" Sam questioned.

"It's a lot easier to knock something down than it is to lift it up," Daniel calls to the kids as he works on the plants. "Don't worry. We'll get it up again."

"Uh-excuse me." A voice called. "Is this Miyagi-Do?

"Yeah" Daniel stands up walking toward them. When Dawson looked she realized it was Chris and some other Cobra.

Robby angrily stepped toward them. "Come back for another beating?"

"Hey, Robby. Robby!" Daniel called.

"This is one of the guys who were beating on Demetri." Robby snapped looking over at Daniel and back at Chris. "Probably helped trash the Dojo"

"We didn't have anything to with that" Chris says defensively. "But I'm sorry about what happened at the mall" Chris looks over at Demetri. "We just wanna learn Miyagi-Do karate."

"Alright be careful this. Mr.L letting the Cobra Kais into Miyagi-Do." Demetri looks at Danile. "It's like letting the wildlings behind the wall."

Chris looks down at the floor ashamed. Daniel looked over at Chris and then back at Demetri. "Didn't the wildlings help Jhon Snow win the Battle of Bastards"

Demetri looked shocked that Daniel got it. "Should've picked a different analogy" Demetri mumbles under his breath.

"We're happy to have you" Daniel smiles at Chris and the others. "Nice to meet" Daniel shakes Chris's hand

"Hello, it is this Miyagi-Do karate" A female voice called

"Sofia?" Dawson asked looking up.

"Oh God, I do have the right place" Sofia put her hand to her chest in relief.

"How can I help you," Daniel asked Sofia

"I would love to learn Karate if that's ok with you" Sofia rocked back and forth on her feet.

"Sure I would love to have more people" Daniel sticks his hand out for her to shake. Wich Soifa gladly does. "Daws how about you and Sofia go clean up in the shake" He points to the shake.

"Sure come on Sofia" Dawson smiled walking in the shake. "Sorry you have to clean on your first day but some fuckers decided to destroy it"

"That's too bad" Sofia sighs helping Dawson pick up all the broken wood that lay across the floor. "So anyway how have you been?"

"I've been better" Dawson admits. "You?"

"I don't really get to see my dad real since he's busy with work but other than that I'm good" Sofia sighed.

"So have you met anyone that you may like," Dawson asked changing the subject.

"No not yet" Sofia rubbed the back of her neck.

"Girls are you done.....wow place looks so clean" Daniel looked around stunned. "Well think we can start class now, I will go get the others" Daniel runs out of the shake to go get the others.

"Cobra Kai sells power...Strength, and when I joined, I was...Well, I was...I was weak." Daniel explains to the teens that sat cross-legged in front of him. "It was 1985. I had just won my first All-Valley and Mr. Miyagi didn't want me to compete anymore. He never really liked the idea of fighting for trophies in the first place." Daniel walks around telling his story. "So, he and I, we... got into this big argument and...What did I do? I joined Cobar Kai. I learned to strike first strike hard, and show no mercy. And it turned me into an angry and violent kid. " Daniel shakes his head in disappointment. "It changed me. "

"You never told me and Daws about any of this" Sam looks at her Dad.

"It's not something I'm proud of, Sam." Daniel looks her in the eyes then looks at Dawson. "But my point is anyone can be seduced by Cobra Kai, even me. And I'll admit, Cobra Kai makes you feel stronger, tougher, but it will also get you in trouble. And that's what happened to me. I'm just lucky Mr. Miyagi was willing to take me back." Daniel smiles looking over at a picture of Mr. Miyagi. "So remember, it doesn't matter who anyone was before they stepped into this Dojo. All that matter is that right now, today, we are all Mr. Miyagi." Daniel finished speaking to his students.

All the Miyagi-Do's stood in the back of the Dojo watching as Chris and Demetri were listing the rock that they couldn't lift early. Dawson glanced over at Sam and Robby who looked a little jealous that they lifted it but then it was replaced with happiness for the two boys. "Good job, guys." Daniel complements the two boys. "You see that? We all work together as a team, anything is possible."

"Hey Dad why didn't you tell me about you and Cobra kai," Dawson asked walking towards him

"Because I'm really ashamed of that and I didn't want to pace it down to you" Daniel sighs pulling his daughter into a hug. And the truth was he was scared for Dawson he saw a little bit of Cobra kai in her like he had when he was her age.

  And the truth was he was scared for Dawson he saw a little bit of Cobra kai in her like he had when he was her age

Dawson stood next to Sofia as they copied her dad's moves. "This is such a unique way of karate" Sofia whispered to Dawson.

"I know but trust me it works" Dawson smiled glancing at Sofia.

Author note
So this chapter is shorter the I expected, sorry about that. I was pretty busy today with studying for two test tomorrow.
Season 2 is almost done🙀
I have a new fanfic coming soon I just have to write chapter one.