Chapter twenty-two

Dawson in the school Libary alone, she wanted to be alone from everyone she was tried of all the pitiful stares

Dawson in the school Libary alone, she wanted to be alone from everyone she was tried of all the pitiful stares. And people say they get it when they don't get it they don't have someone they love in a coma. Dawson looked at the note that Miguel had left her a couple of days ago in her locker.

Dawson

I know I always say this but I love you to the moon and back you are the love of life. And I was wondering if you want to go on a date to the movie theatre on Saturday.

Love Miguel

Dawson read the note over and over again. The date was supposed to be 2 weeks ago. It had been two weeks since she got to hug or kiss Miguel. Dawson started out into space just thinking about her times with Miguel. Dawson was broken from her trance when her phone rang.

"Hey" Dawson answered the phone putting it up to her ear.

"Hey, honey I got a call from Carmen saying that Miguel woke up" Amanda smiled over the phone.

Dawson's mouth hung open she couldn't believe it. "That's amazing, Can I go right now?" Dawson crossed her fingers.

"Sure honey I don't see why not" Amanda replied "Just be safe" Amanda told her daughter before hanging up the phone.

Dawson rushed out of the library and sprinted won the halls running at people as she sprinted down the hall. Bursting threw the doors and ran to the bike rack jumping on her bike and peddling as fast as she can to the hospital.

Dawson locked her bike up on a nearby pole and took off running

Dawson locked her bike up on a nearby pole and took off running. into the hospital and ran to Miguel's room. "Miguel" Dawson panted walking into his room.

Miguel looked up and smiled seeing his girlfriend standing there. "Why are you panting" Miguel laughed.

"I may have run out of the school when I heard the news and biked all the way and then Ran some more" Dawson breathed out.

"Come here" Miguel patted the spot next to him. Dawson walked over to him and carefully got in beside him and snuggled close to him. Miguel put his hand on Dawson's stomach causing her to finch still had stitches in. "Dawson, what is wrong why did you flinch when I touched your stomach?" Miguel asked worriedly