Chapter four

The next day Dawson sat at the table eating breakfast with her brother

The next day Dawson sat at the table eating breakfast with her brother. Sam had still not come down for breakfast yet because she was still pissed at their father for running her moment with Kyler. After all, it was not what it looked like.

"Hey, Sam" Daniel called the hall. "Bananarama chocolate chip pancakes are up"

"Oh sweet! Cha=ching!" Anthony exclaimed.

"Hey, remember, save some from your sister, You know those are her favorites," Daniel told Anthony.

"Oh, like I don't like pancakes?" Anthony replied sarcastically.

"Hey, come on Sam! You're missing out!" Daniel yelled for Sam to come. But there was still no reply. Dawson felt bad for her dad but at the same time, she also understands Sam's point of view.

"Nice! Pancake taco." Anthony laughed

"Come on, dude." Daniel implies has he watches Anothony put whip cream on his pancake. "Seriously?"

Dawson looked up from her food when she hurried footsteps coming down the hall. "Sam" Daniel called as he watched her walk down the hall.

"Sorry, Dad I got to go Sam's my ride" Dawson exclaimed standing up.

"Wait since when do you guys ride together?" Daniel asked.

"Since today, my bike chain broke so after school I have to go to the bike store" Dawson explained grabbing her backpack.

"You know we could just you a car" Daniel claims

"I know but I'm good without one" Dawson smiled hugging her dad. "I will see you after school"

"Love you and be safe" Daniel says breaking from the hug.

"I will and I love you too" Dawson smiled walking out the door.

"Hey Sam" Dawson smiled hopping in the car.

"Hey, Daws" Sam smiled back.

"Thank you for driving me" Dawson hummed.