Chapter thirty

"I can't say this plainer

"I can't say this plainer." Sam threw her arms in the air frustrated.

"Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together. " Dawson explained.

"Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work," Chirs stated. "I was in Cobra Kai. Their style is ours like."

"Oil and vinegar?" Someone asked.

"No, not salad dressing." Chris looked over at the boy. "Like the British Bulldog and the Hart Foundation," Chris explained.

"Ther were friends, dipshit." Mitch snaps back.

"Not at WrestleMania 3, Penis Breath." Chirs bit back looking over at Mitch.

"Ok, you can't call me Penis breath." Mitch looked at Chirs. "Only they can call me Penis Breath."

"Why are you ok with anyone calling you Penis Breath?" Chris questioned.

"You know what? Screw this. Come on, let's go." Mitch stood up from the couch and walked to the door along with Burt.

"This a disaster." Dawson rubbed her temples as Miguel squeezed her shoulders.

"Hey pussies." Demetri yelled standing up. "This what those assholes at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of them you're an asshole too. So are you." Demetro pointed to Chirs.

"I ain't no asshole." Chris scoffed.

"So was I." Demetri pointed to himself. "Well, at least I wanted to be one. But know Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the valley, run by the king of assholes. So if by merging with Eagle Fang. Weird name, by the way." Demetri stated. "Can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be an asshole not to do it." Demetri proudly stated. "I'm sorry for all the assholes. I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but... it's an emotional time." Demetri nodded his head. Mitch and Burt made their way back to the couch. "Now...where do we start? Demetri asked looking at Dawson, Sam, Leo, and Miguel.

"We're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do

"We're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do. But deadlocked on a new name. Gi Design, Post-Training snacks, and Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol." Demetri listed off as he read the notepad. "Ok, not good, but still, it's a start." Demetri closed the not-book and set it down on the table.