Chapter eighteen

The picture on the top is Dawson's costume when she goes to the roller rink

"Would you guys  stop smooching I got a class to teach" Dawson crossed her arms had tapped her foot on the wood floor

"Would you guys stop smooching I got a class to teach" Dawson crossed her arms had tapped her foot on the wood floor.

"Sorry, Daws. And why do you get to teach today's class?" Sam huffed jealous that her sister got to teach todays karate lesson.

"Because dad said so" Dawson raised an eyebrow.

"Hey check this out," a voice said from the backyard of the Dojo. Dawson sighed at the to and walked out of the little shake with the two love birds following her. "Look what I found," Demetri said holding up something gold. "It was just sitting in these rocks. "

Dawson's eyes went wide when she saw it. "Is that Mr.Miyagi's Medal of Honor? That's crazy. We looked all over for this " Dawson smiled holding the Medal in her hand.

"Huh. Must have been here the whole time." Robby guessed. Dawson looked at him suspiciously because he wouldn't make eye contact with her.

"Anyway so since my dad is not here he left me in charge" Dawson addressed. "So I thought we could just do some exercise and that's all because I don't want to overwork you guys and you all deserve a break " Dawson clapped her hands together.

 "So I thought we could just do some exercise and that's all because I don't want to overwork you guys and you all deserve a break " Dawson clapped her hands together

"So I was thinking we can on a date tonight" Miguel clapped his hand sitting across from Dawson as they both munched on some fries.

"What are you thinking of doing" Dawson hummed raking a sip of her Pepsi.

"I was thinking we could go to the roller rink it is 80s night" Miguel wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh tell me no more" Dawon squealed. "I know the perfect costume and you are going to have to wait and see it"

"Not even a hint" Miguel smirked.

"Nope," Dawson said poping the.

"Well I can't see it because I bet you would look hot" Miguel laughed causing Dawson to smack his shoulder. "Hey stop I'm sorry" he chuckled as Dawson stopped making him in the shoulder.