Chapter three

The image above is Dawson's Halloween costume

"Cyberbullying is no laughing matter" the school counselor explains

"Cyberbullying is no laughing matter" the school counselor explains. As the whole school was sitting in the cafeteria getting a talk about bullying from the school counselor.

"Sending a cruel message to someone online Can just be as hurtful as saying it to their face" the counselor went on talking about bullying. "I'm not gonna name names, but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity".

That's when the whispers started the whole school was looking at Eli . "But today, our goal here is to make this school a safe place for all students." The counselor continued.

"If you're sick of getting bullied, my karate dojo's looking for recruits," Miguel says turning to the group.

"Yeah Miguel is right we could use some more people" Leo states.

"Yeah right" Demetri laughs "You hear that's, Eli? A little karate training and you're gonna kick some major ass".

"I'm serious, Demetri, " Miguel deadpans. "My sensei's the real deal. I'm sure I could get you three discounts" Miguel says looking at them.

"I'm good," Dawson smiled.

"As enticing as that sounds, I think we'd rather spend our afternoons playing crucible control than getting hit in the face" Demetire explains.

"One last thing" the counselor smiled. "While we're all looking forward to the Halloween dance. Let's make sure our costumes are culturally sensitive. For example, instead of a "sexy nurse" maybe try a "gender-neutral hospital employee". to that, all the students just laughed.

Dawson glanced over and saw Aisha talking to Sam. But as soon as Aisha went to her she went back to her table with a sad look on her face. "I'll be right back," Dawson announced standing up and walking over to Aisha.

"Are ok?" Dawson asked sitting next to Aisha

"I asked Sam if she wanted to dress up together but apparently she is going a Laker girl" Aisha explained.

"I can dress up with you" Dawson smiled.

"No, it's ok, you always have good costumes" Aisha smiled at the girl.

"Are you sure?" Dawson asked.

"Yes, I'm sure" Aisha smiled.

"Well I see you around" Dawson smiled getting up from the table but before she went back to Miguel and the others. She walked straight up to Sam.

"Hey Sam" Dawson smiled.

"Dawson what do you want" Sam hissed.

"What I want, What want is for you to stop being a bitch " Dawson smiled walking back to her table.