ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ ⁱ

"I don't know what he saw. But he wouldn't stop crying since then!" Ryujin mumbled to Yalex.

After watching Samuel crying for almost half an hour. Which only got worse.
She decided to snap him out of his trance and immediately brought him to his wife.

Their leader is a crying mess. He was bawling his eyes out and even Jade who was so sleep deprived. She couldn't help but fully wake up because of the awful state of her husband.

Yalex asked Rhian what happened. But the answer only relies with their leader. So they had to wake Trevor to read his mind. And when he did. Trevor was left unspoken.
It's like something switched in him and he hadn't spoken a single word.

Rhian feared that whatever Samuel saw in his vision. There is nothing good in it. Otherwise, both him and Trevor won't be like this.

They were like that for hours and it's almost sunset. Yalex had grown impatient as expected and he became a bit aggressive.
Even if Jessi was there, she would've been furious like Yalex. But she had to leave early last night for an urgent matter.

"What the fu** happened to 'where's the fun when I spoil it!?' Can't you fu**ing stop crying for one fu**ing minute and tell us what you saw!" He yelled furiously. Making the sorcerer flinch.

His doe eyes that were coated with warm tears looked at Yalex.
Something in his gaze somehow sent an unknown message to the demon and he suddenly fell quiet. He could clearly see the visible pain in his mate's eyes. But he couldn't tell where it's coming from.

Yalex nearly melt under his gaze while Trevor began to cry like a young boy.

"Comfort him." Rhian whispered to the demon and nudged him towards the sorcerer.

Yalex furrowed his brows and hesitantly walked to sit beside Trevor. And the sooner he did. The younger hugged him as he only shed more tears.

"I don't feel good about this. You two saw something! Whatever it is. I don't think it was good." Rhian mumbled nervously.

She looked at Jade and signalled her to try and ask again.

"Samuel... Will you tell me what you saw? Please?" She asked gently and Samuel looked up to her with his now red puffy eyes.

He opened his mouth to try and speak. But the way how Jade was giving him a concerned look reminded him the same image in his vision. And the more he remembers it, the following events continues to print itself in his mind that he could never forget them.

It only elicited more pain to him and he bursted into tears again. Pulling Jade to a tighter hug.

Rhian, Yalex and Jade exchanged looks with each other. They've been observing the two for a while.
And the way how Samuel's acting in front of his wife. He looked so afraid to lose her.

"Shall I bring the others here?" Rhian asked warily while watching the two males with concerned heart.

"Go ahead. They need to be aware about this too." Jade agreed and Rhian immediately left the leader's room to bring the others.

She first went to Yvel and Kitsch's room. The other three were there luckily because they were playing.
Blue had his eyes covered with a blindfold while running around trying to chase one of the four. While the others, they were giggling to themselves while making Blue chase them like a tail.

They just looked so happy right now. Playing like children in their pjs.
And it just sucks that she had to ruin that moment because of a concerning event.