ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴀᴠᴇ

"I think we're lost." Samuel mumbled while rubbing his chin.

"You think!?" Trevor scoffed while looking at him with disbelief.

They have reached a very large chain of tall mountains. Assuming that the city must be in the summit, they flew on top searching for it but there wasn't any living beings up there.
They went down on the foot of the mountain to lay low now that the sun is nearly up.

"We need to find a cave. Rhian can't stay under sunlight." Blue informed them.

"Wait. Didn't she brought any serums with her?" Yvel asked.

"I did. But It's my first time in this lands and I'm still not sure about how their sun affects me." Rhian said and Yalex immediately laughed at her.

"That's so stupid! Suns are all the same!" He cackled and the others simply gave him a look.

"Whatever. We still need to find a shelter anyway. We can't just camp here." Blue insisted.

And so they decided to go on pair to find a cave. Kitsch and Yvel were lucky to find one where they all camped in for the day.

The sooner they settle down, Kitsch immediately fell asleep. He was very exhausted after flying for hours with a heavy load on his back.

"Stay here. We're gonna check if there's any animals here that can serve us for dinner." Samuel announced to them as he prepares to leave with his wife.

They didn't bother disagreeing since they were all pretty tired themselves too.
Samuel and Jade left the cave and started walking in search of a prey.

The sun of the planet isn't really much different from Earth. So they almost wondered why Rhian is causing a fuss about it.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Samuel immediately asked his wife when he noticed her pale complexion.

"I'm alright." Jade muttered but Samuel insisted to stop and sat her down on a rock.

He crouched down in front of her and scanned her arms. They were literally dry.

"Baby, how long since you've been in the water?" Samuel asked and looked at her with pure concern.

Jade let out a sigh and smiled at her husband.

"A week. I guess I was too busy on land to think that my body needs to be in water too." She confessed and Samuel frowned.

"This won't do, we should find a water first so you can swim."

"But they're waiting for us."

"I'm sure they won't mind. Let's go, I'll carry you."

Samuel stood up and carried the princess on his arms. He continued walking and this time, searching for a body of water.
It's a great thing that Jade can sense if there's any water close by so it didn't took them long to find one.

There is an underground pond located inside another cave on the foot of the mountain.

Samuel immediately went in and gently put Jade to the water. She transformed rather quickly and the pain is still imminent.

Samuel smiled as he watches her wife began to swim in circles around him. Regaining her strength back.

He observed the ceiling of the cave, there isn't much weird about it other than the reflection of the water.
It was glowing because of the crystals that seemed to have been there for a while now.

Jade suddenly dived down so Samuel decided to take a seat for now. He played with the water while trying to relax, making a few snowflakes out of it.

A few more minutes, he felt a hand grabbed his left foot. It was Jade, and she seemed more playful now that she looks very well again.