ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Blue effortlessly opened a portal back to earth. The remaining of the primes looked to the view of Kar-thal and far beyond that their eyes could reach.

It's really a shame that they are betrayed by the planet they've protected without restriction. But since the people have made their choice. They no longer have a reason to stay.

"Close it." Samuel commanded and Blue closed the portal.

Now, they are all back at Yalex own mansion where they all left the first time. However, they have returned with three members gone. Jessi, Trevor and Jade.

"Wow. I didn't think I'll miss this place." Yalex chuckled as they all stare at the large mansion in front of them.

It suddenly feels weird to look at it since they lived in the citadel which have the built of a white magical castle.

"Come on. I missed watching movies on earth's television. This place doesn't use holograms!" Ysabella giggled and run inside with Yalex.

Yvel and Kitsch soon followed after them while playfully laughing in excitement.

"Let's go. I need to make serums." Rhian said a bit quietly before she went inside with Blue.

Leaving only Coleen and Samuel outside.

How they wish that they can be excited and thrillled to be back too. But they somehow feel oddly bitter. Because they returned without their partner. And a part of them couldn't help but envy the others.

"You guys should get rest. I think I'll have to go back to Jade's family. They're doing a funeral there for her." Samuel said and forced a smile to the sorceress.

"You should take us with you. For now, let's all rest for the night. Then we'll leave tomorrow morning." Coleen advised to him.

Samuel took a deep sigh before eventually agreeing. He's tired too. But resting doesn't seem to be doable anymore. It's not like it can still help to rest his mind.

The two decided to go back to their rooms. And it only made them feel more empty and sad.

Coleen sat on the edge of the bed. Staring at Trevor's side and imagining him to be laying there asleep in his pjs.

A small smile escaped her lips and soon followed by droplets of tears from her eyes. She stood up and walked to the window where she got a better view of the green field and the full moon.

"Trevor... I'm doing exactly as you want... I'm right here and watching the moon right now... Just like we used to..." Coleen whispers to nothingness as she stares at the round ball of brightness.

"I wish you were here." She said again before bursting into more tears.

Samuel on the other hand is not different. He is laying on Jade's part of the bed and hugging her pillow. Using it to suppress and muffle his cries.
Now that he's alone. The toll of his loss is easily taking control of him.

A few more minutes. The door of his room suddenly opened and the twins entered.
Samuel immediately sat up but didn't bother to wipe his tears away.

"Hi." Kitsch said in a small voice as he made his way to sit beside Samuel.

He didn't even hesitated of hugging him in a comforting manner. While Ysabella sits on his other side and gave him a warm smile.

"It's alright Samuel. We're here... You can cry as much as you want. We're gonna stay here with you throughout of it." Kitsch coos and fluttered his eyes at him.

Samuel only continued to cry. But he feels a bit better now because of the two comforting him.
Yvel and Rhian also came to Coleen's room to comfort her while the rest are already resting for tomorrow.