📍ǫᴜɪᴢ ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs🔍

Have fun and no pressure!

📍🅀🅄🄸🅉

1. Where in Arcadia did the primes first arrived?

2. How old were the twins when they met Jessi?

3. What happened on the day Jessi disappeared?

4. What was the printed message that was left when they learned that Jessi disappeared?

5. Where was Trevor last seen?

6. How many were the books of demons originally? Why were the other copies burned?

7. What are your thoughts on the deaths of half of the primes?

8. What are your thoughts on Tanya and Gammon's conspiracy?

9. What are your thoughts of the primes decision of staying apart for 42 years?

10. What are your thoughts of the ending?

11. In this book, which of the characters stood out to you the most?

🔍🅀🅄🄴🅂🅃🄸🄾🄽🅂

Comment here any questions that you want to ask and I'll try to answer it...

I will list down the name of the characters of this book. You can comment anything about them. Either a question, any words to say about them and you have the permission to rant too🤣, any suggestions or thoughts about the character.

Yalex

Ysabella

Samuel

Jade

Blue

Rhian

Trevor

Coleen

Yvel

Kitsch

Gammon

Eros

Tanya

Jessi

I kind of have a feeling that Gammon will have the most rants🤣

I hope you'll participate for this too like you guys did for the previous book. I really enjoyed your feedbacks and comments even on my other stories. It really motivates me and makes feel like I'm doing okay.

Thank you for appreciating and making this story work. I was worried I'd be bad at writing full-fictions but you guys made it possible for me to pursue this and I'm really happy with all the results. That's all thanks to you all.

I hope you'll enjoy this quiz, have fun and no pressure.

N