ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

"Run!!! That way!!!!" Rhian continued to scream while practically shoving the dwarves to dash.

She looked up only to see the same gruesome fight that has been there for two days. She couldn't be more grateful that Blue completely got it under his control. Otherwise, the people that they worked hard to gather will perish.

Blue has been fighting one same dragon. It found them 3 days ago and since Blue is the only one who's strong enough to duel with it, he had to keep the fight in the air where there isn't much of people that can be harmed.

He touched it on its skin, but maybe dragon scales is an exception to his cursed touch.

Rhian's ears perked hearing a barely audible whisperings in the fell air. The field is misty so it was hard to see despite her incredible vision.
However, it took only seconds until Yalex and the sorcerers appeared behind her.

"Hello bloodsucker." Yalex greeted with a coy smile.

"Our camp is only a few hours run from here.  Yalex will stay to help Blue." Trevor informed just as when the demon flew up to the sky.

As much as Blue wanted to express how surprised he was to see the demon. He have a big dragon to focus on first. Its skin is like made of rock so it's really hard to penetrate and it also keeps breathing fire on him.

"Go! I'll take care of this!" Yalex yelled at him. Blue didn't wanna go but Yalex created a portal behind his back which pulled him to where Samuel is.

"Hi." His leader greeted.

He looked around and it seems like he interrupted a meeting. And from there, he could see Yalex driving the dragon away from the area. He also saw the other three and the people with them.

Blue stood up and walked closer to Samuel. He looks totally different compared to when they last saw each other. He was exuding a much more stronger presence. Both of them.

"Where is he taking the dragon?" Blue asked seeing how Yalex seems to be getting further away.

"Don't worry. He will meet with Kitsch and Yvel on their way. They have five full grown dragons on their side. That one won't stand a chance." Jessi said with a sly grin.

"It's great to see you again Blue." Jade chuckled. She would've hugged the angel but of course she can't.

A few moments later, the other three came back while the elves helped the new arrivals to settle and eat to replenish their strength.

"Well? I assume this is the council thingy where we make the battle plans." Rhian huffed and casually sat on the table.

There was a large map on it with small tiny flaglets on top. It seems like the battle plan is already made from the looks of it.

"The plan is finished. We were just waiting for you and the other two." Ysabella said before turning to the other leaders to inform who the new arrivals are.

"They look horrible."

Everyone shifted their attention to the small girl that was sitting on the other end of the table. There's also a boy sitting beside her and they look exactly alike.

"Woah. I didn't know babies can talk in this place." Rhian muttered and unconsciously fixed her obvious messy and dusty hair.

Truth be told, they do look horrible. Anyone can tell that they haven't got a single shower in weeks.

"Why don't they have any life energy? They look alive. But I can't feel any life." The boy spoke this time and the dead couple simply looked at each other.