ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

"Lady Jessi haven't been here after everyone were forbidden to enter the citadel three weeks ago." Lucius, the king of Flenors states.

"That's impossible! Blue said that Jessi left her house to visit your kingdom and that's 3 weeks ago!" Samuel exclaimed. Flustered by the news

"Maybe she suddenly decided to return in the middle of her journey. She must've had an urgent matter that came up." Lucius said. A bit furious as to why the couple insists that Jessi is in their kingdom.

"Samuel. Maybe we should go to her house and check." Jade spoke to him in a calmer tone. She could sense that he's very riled up and the news upsets him.

Samuel knows Jessi like the back of his palm. She doesn't disappear easily. If she will, she makes sure to let someone know wherever she's going.

"Alright. But can you instruct your people to check around the vicinity of your lands? It will be very appreciated." He asked and Lucius is quick to agree.

Samuel and his family travelled back to where Jessi lives. When they got there, the house is empty. And it almost look like the same as when they left 3 weeks ago. And the food are all spoiled and it stinks all over the place.

But what caught their attention...

"Father! Look!" Mako called while pointing at something in the middle of the messy table.

Samuel picked up a piece of folded paper while the other three huddled with him to see what's in it.
When Samuel opened it...

"This is where it all started to go wrong..."

The letter said. The words are printed so they have no idea who wrote it and put it there. But one thing's for sure, it's not from Arcadia since Arcadians sends letter using holograms and magics. There's not really many of them who knows how to write.

"Whoever left this message, I have a huge feeling that it's from earth." Jade said in a much serious voice.

Samuel traced the message with his fingers. Trying to see where it came from.
But there's nothing he can see. It's too blur. But there is something in it that makes him feel off.

And terrified.

"Well?" Jade snaps him from his trance. "Did you see anything?" She asked and Samuel shook his head.

But he does have one thing that seems to be his only answer to it.
Although it sounds too impossible since it never happened before nor did he encountered something like it. He doesn't even know if he can do it considering that he have the power over time.

"No. Nothing. But one thing I'm sure is that whoever left this have something to do with Jessi's disappearance." He said in a stern manner.

"Then... Is Aunt Jessi... missing?" Mako asks with a pout and looked at her parents with teary eyes.

Jade sighed and crouched to level with her.

"For now. But we will find her. Aunt Jessi is a very strong and powerful woman. Wherever she is, I'm sure that she is safe and finding her way back to us." She assured the twins.

Although deep inside, she is very worried. She looked at Samuel and noticed how dazed he seemed. And she knows that there is something that he's not telling her yet.

"Let's clean this place for now. Then head straight to Kar-Thal." He said and the three gave Samuel a rather surprised look.

Why?
Because Kar-Thal is outside Arkos. A thousand miles away from the barrier.

Kar-thal is an extention of Vialem. Vialem is the prison of Arcadia. While Kar-thal is where prisoners are executed. They sometimes do the execution at Haron desert before Kar-thal was discovered.

The place looks like a dried desert from the first look. But the sooner a prisoner set foot on its lands, the ground becomes alive. And the predator gains power with it to torture its prey.

In the Primes.
Yalex, Blue, Rhian, Kitsch and Yvel are all considered as the strongest and their war machines.
The other five on the other hand is the healer and the calmer side of their group.

The fighters are usually found in Kades since they are the ones who keeps the dark side from trying to infiltrate the barrier. And also to search for Gammon's forces.

Except Yalex though. Because surprisingly, he asked Samuel the permission to allow him and Ysabella to settle down somewhere in Arkos. Far from everyone atleast until they are needed for a mission.

The news definitely shocked everyone. Especially because it was Yalex who requested it. But nevertheless, the primes gave their permission with full trust and best wishes.

And also recently, Blue decided to stay at Kar-thal as an official executioner.
Since he have the power to judge their death, he's been doing a great job fulfilling his duty by opening the door to the afterlife for them as long as they deserve it. But if they don't, he takes away their souls after torturing them.

The rest of the fighters became more hostile and aggressive due to the influence of Kades' surroundings. It's always war out there and there has never been a single ball of mercy.

Kitsch and Yvel always join many bloody fights. But there are times that the two would also guard two of the most dangerous and most important nests that they created after the restoration; The Quinses' Nest and The Mosnter's Lair.

And Rhian. It shouldn't be a question to where she is. Just look for a bloody and gruesome fight then you'll see her make an endless mess all over Kades.

"Kar-Thal? That's ludicrous. We cannot bring the children even outside Arkos!" Jade exclaimed.

"I know. You must leave them to the Weare. Then travel back to Kar-Thal with Trevor and Coleen. I'll go pay the other two a visit at Willowees." Samuel instructed.

Acrox and Mako immediately complained because they wanted to come but of course their parents wouldn't let them because it's simply dangerous.

After cleaning the house. Jade and the twins left to return to the citadel to get Trevor and Coleen. Then they travelled to the Northern Ocean to bring the twins to the Weare. While Samuel travelled to Willowees as planned to bring Yalex and Ysabella with him.

Upon arriving at the exact location. Samuel is not at all surprised to be greeted with nothing but a peaceful silence. It reminds him of his people who believes that silence is one of the best form of serenity.

Willowees is a small place. Other Arcadians would've built a village in it but the two primes wanted the place just for themselves. So nothing will literally interrupt their own definition of peace.

Samuel looks around. Seeing a wide field of various crops. And in the middle stood a not so big but also not too small wooden house.

He walks on the grassy path to reach the house. But the sooner he got close to it, a strange and all too familiar presence lingered. It was a presence of a human.

Samuel remembered the letter at Jessi's house. And he believes that someone from earth brought it there. It could be a human who got to Arcadia with a help from a magical creature.

Samuel's face turned sour.

Is it really them?

How could they? We trusted them?

Is this why Yalex wanted to separate?

Samuel fumed furiously but figured to bottle it in for now. He wants to interrogate them and make sure that he gets everything he needs from the human.

He quietly walks into the house. Eventually hearing the audible voices.

"Ysabella. Can you help me carry this? It's too heavy!"

Hold up!

That's the voice of Yalex.....

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.