ʜᴇᴀᴛ

There was a very sweet and alluring scent that lingers in her huge bathroom. It smells too good to be real and her mind seemed to start to be clouded by nothing but to inhale it like drugs.

She stayed longer on the water just inhaling the scent like some addicting drugs. Until something thankfully snapped her from her trance.

She fluttered her eyes open as if realizing how dumbsh*t was that just now. She just seemed like a total creep for inhaling that wonderful scent and she suddenly felt a worry grow in her heart.

Yvel immediately rose from the water and dressed herself. She couldn't even fix her dress properly because her worry was becoming worse by seconds. It's like her foot is itching to make her run and the floor feels suddenly hot to make her bolt away.

Yvel didn't bother to put on a blazer to cover her shoulders. Not wear any accessories to accompany her beauty. The sooner she had wear the most necessary of her clothings, her feet suddenly ran with an unbelievable speed that even she was surprised.

The scent grows stronger and more addicting. But not only that.
Loud voices became more audible to her ears as she finally approach a very familiar hallway.

The hallway to the dragon's room.

And the sooner she made the turn. Her eyes went completely wide seeing all. Literally her entire people. Trying to kill each other just to enter her dragon's room.

Yvel glowed with sheer madness and she rose her hand. A ball of light appearing that caught everyone's attention. And those that had seen it suddenly lost control of their bodies. Their arms limping as they stared at the ball of light like some evil magic is hypnotizing them.

Yvel hurried to Kitsch's room. Pushing the people on her way.

The dragon's cries became more audible. And yet it was muffled.

When she reached the room. There were more people in there pulling and pushing each other. Some of them were already on the boy's bed and hovering him. Harassing him in all possible ways.

Terror coated the goddess' eyes and her mind went completely blank.
All she could feel was anger and madness seeing other hands touching what is hers.

She made another ball of light appear. But this time, the effect is different. Everyone in the room except Kitsch, were shoned by its light and turned into moondusts.

Leaving only just the two of them in the room. Yvel quickly locked the door before she turned around, seeing Kitsch already covering himself with a blanket.

That's when Yvel realized. The scent was coming from him.

When Kitsch recognized Yvel. He wailed and whimpered, reaching both his arms to his rider. He looks like a baby just now.

Yvel shrugged off the weird thoughts in her mind and immediately ran to hug the boy. He quickly hid his face on her neck and wrapped his arms on her waist tightly.

Kitsch was shivering so much and his body is very hot too. He's also sweating cold. Yvel warily observed him and she didn't know why but she was thankful that his clothes is only ripped on the left part that revealed the side of his body. Which is why he's covering himself.
Atleast they weren't able to go futher. That's all she could think just to make her mind stop from planning how to massacre her own kin.

"I'm so sorry I left you. I should have stayed here to watch over you." She mumbled. Stroking his hair to add comfort.

"I-I feel weird. W-what's wrong with me?" He whimpered. He looked like he's in pain.

"H-how do you feel?" She asked a bit wary and nervous.

"H-hot. A-and I woke up because the bed is w-wet. But I didn't do anything. I swear. And then e-everyone suddenly came in."