ᴍᴀssᴀᴄʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ

"Is he alright!? What happened to him?! Is he hurt!? Who did this to him!?" Samuel immediately questioned when the three returned with Kitsch.

The dragon was limp and really pale. His lips are purple and there were green veins appearing on his skin.

"W-we have to go back. They might h-hurt her." Kitsch said weakly and started pulling on Samuel's sleeve.

"Where is she?" Jade asked the three but they only exchanged looks at each other.

"She stayed. At the dark elves prison." Rhian shrugged with arms crossed.

"I would kill them myself if I was left behind." Ysabella stated sternly. The elves that heard them made a frown.

"The dark elves have always caused us trouble. So we have no choice but to cage them. I deeply apologize on behalf of my people for causing trouble to your friend." The King stated with concern. Yalex quickly scoffed and carefully handed Kitsch to Samuel's arms.

He walked towards Eros and stood face to face with him.

"Don't sweat it. The souls of those elves will be enough payment for the troubles." He muttered to his face, Trevor had to pull him back.

"What do you mean? What did Yvel do?!" Coleen asked.

"She will kill them all." Rhian stated rather proudly. Now that's my little sister!

"She can't. It's not easy to kill a single dark elf by one person." The queen exclaimed furiously.

"I suggest to send your people to see and prepare their graves." Samuel spoke with stern.

The primes were shocked. They didn't expect Samuel to be the one to say that instead. He looked angry which is a contrast to how he was trying to hold them back from getting back at the elves.

He walked Kitsch back to their tree house while the rest of the primes tails after him. A little taken aback.

The sooner they're gone, Eros ordered his people to go to the prison. They had to come with large numbers. Worried that a dozen won't be enough.

But the sooner they get there, everyone was shocked upon seeing the iron door melted down. And it was reeking a strong scent of corpse from the end of the passage. Even their strong senses picked up shrill screams coming from inside.

They all ran to check what is happening. But the gruesome sight almost made them all puke.

They watched as the moon goddess single handedly kill all of the dark elves one by one with her bare hands.

Whenever she touches them, their body withers away. Like how Blue kills his preys. If she is not satisfied of their death that way, she uses her katana to cut them open, clawing their organs with her free hand as she screams with pure rage.

There were dark elves that tries to escape. But whenever they do, they suddenly float in the air until it's their turn to face the wrath of the moon goddess.

Eros and his people attempted to stop her but they too suddenly floated in the air. And their weapons turned into moondusts.
They had no choice but to watch the dreadful massacre thanks to a single outrageous rider.

She didn't spare a single dark elf life. Everyone who watched and laughed at her dragon. They have all paid the price with their lives. And it didn't end there for their souls are now cursed by the demon and they have their own spot in hell along with his other fresh captive souls.

When all of them are dead. Yvel looked up at the elves with her deadly eyes. She smiled devilishly before letting all of them fall on top of the piles of dead bodies.