ʏᴠᴇʟ's ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ

"Will you be okay on your own?" Salem asked for the nth time as he helps their goddess prepare for her leave.

After a long time of thinking about it. Yvel finally decided to pay the earth a visit. Her people is well aware of the memories that hurted her from there. So they can't help but feel concern for her.
But either way, they trust that Yvel is strong enough to face it. So they offered to help her prepare and prayed for her safe travel.

Yvel will be travelling there through a comet. Like she did before when she first arrived on earth.

"Safe travels my lady. We will always pray for your safety and peaceful time there." Salem states and Yvel smiles in gratefulness.

"Do not worry. I will make sure to return as soon as possible." She said with a heartwarming smile, looking at all of the moon people around her.

It didn't took long until Yvel finally departed the moon. Travelling with the comet along with a meteor shower.
After hours of wait, she landed safely.

It suddenly felt foreign to feel the earth's atmosphere again. She looks around and scanned the same field where she landed like the last time.

Yvel took a deep sigh when she felt the anxiousness again. She doesn't want it to ruin this for her and so she took a deep breath. Putting a big smile on her face as she took the first step away from her crash site.

"I can do this..." she said to herself as she continue to walk, finding her way out of the field.

She reached the city in a few hours. Her old house is still there and she didn't think she would actually miss it. Even the people around there. Everyone looks so different now compared to the last time she had seen them.

"Who should I visit first..." Yvel hummed while staring at herself in front of her old full length mirror.

After thinking for a while. Yvel figured to visit Coleen first. Just the thought of seeing her again made her feel suddenly excited and happy. Coleen is her first ever best friend so she's really looking forward to see how she's doing after a long time.

Yvel had to exchange her rare jewelries first to have money for her travels. Once she's set to go, she travelled to the sorceress' hometown. And thankfully, she still remembers the way.

But unfortunately when she arrived. Coleen is nowhere in there. To say she's disappointed would be an understatement. But nevertheless, Yvel figured that maybe she just decided to go somewhere else since it can get really boring in that peaceful place when you are by yourself.

Since she's not there. And having no idea where she could be. Yvel decided to visit Blue instead since he's the only one to possibly remain where he said he'll be.

Yvel travelled another set of hours before arriving to the Sate manor.

The look of it gave her an eerie feeling because it looks like nobody had been there for decades. It looks like every typical haunted house.

"It's sister's home..." she said with a bitter smile.

Yvel was about to leave thinking that there  could be no one in there. But then she noticed something...
If no one is living in that manor, the patio should be piling with dry leaves. The fountain shouldn't be running and the decorated trees shouldn't look like someone's been trimming them to make them look neat.

A hope lit up on her face thinking that Blue might still be there after all.
She welcomed herself without hesitation and had to kick down the gate because of the tons of locks and chains on it.

Yvel ran to the manor with sheer delight. And the sooner she gets in, she felt more hope of seeing Blue upon seeing how it's more neat and clean inside. A few lights are also opened which gives the same gothic vibe of the house.