ᴡɪʟʟ

It was before sunrise. All of the wolves began howling as they all gathered around the camp fire for a gathering.

Their visitors stood in the middle of them as if being held in a court. One was standing out the most as she continues to shone an incomparable brightness that comes from her own body.

"This is so cool. How are you glowing?" Kitsch giggled like a kid as he continues to poke Yvel on her left elbow.

"Greetings! To our visitors!" The alpha suddenly started to speak. Therefore catching the Primes' attention.

"May I know... What brought you to our humble lands? Iam quite sure... that my people are very curious to hear thy story." He added and the rest of the wolves started growling and howling at each other.

Yalex and Rhian looked at Samuel. Beckoning him to speak. Samuel cleared his throat and stepped forward where everyone can see him.

"My name is Samuel. Prince of the Winter people. And Iam the leader of the Primes."

"The reason that we are here, is to set balance in your planet."

"We are from Earth. And compare from our world, Arcadia is indulge in too much mess that peace no longer have a place to settle."

"Although you may see that we are consisting of different races. We believe that where there is evil, there can also be good. And Arcadia is not so different. This planet still have a hope to change for the better."

"But we can't do it by ourselves. We need your help, to start to make a change."

"My people and I are peaceful enough in our lands. And anyone who dares trespass shall meet their consequences. We do not need a change." The alpha said with stern and his underlings howled in agreement.

"Are you sure?" Trevor stepped forward to speak. His eyes have consistently glowed purple as bright as his purple hair.

"How are you sure that you're peaceful enough. With some of your people missing and slaves to other races somewhere in this planet?" He continued and the alpha immediately darted a glare towards him.

"Arcadia is a large planet. Iam certain that your pack isn't the only group of wolves that exists. There are other packs who could possibly be using your omegas for their own satisfaction." Trevor then shifted his gaze to the group of young omegas gathered in one side.

"Just like them. I know they are not from your pack. You found them and enslaved them." He said that made almost all the wolves to look at him with surprised expression.

Trevor could easily read their faces without even reading their minds.

"Don't be too surprised if he knows. He's Trevor. He's a black sorcerer and a half demon. He can also read minds." Jessi introduced the younger in a proud manner.

The alpha remained silent for a moment. The other lower alphas in his pack started communicating with him too.
A few more minutes.

"We will help. But we have one condition." The alpha spoke with a sly grin. His gaze somehow landing to one certain person among the primes.

The dark creatures didn't like how the alpha was looking at the boy. So Trevor took the advantage of reading his mind.

"No! You can ask something else and he's off limits!" Trevor snapped as he quickly covered Kitsch protectively. The others only giving him a confused look but instinctively moving close to the dragon.

"What are you talking about?" Yvel asked and instinctly held Kitsch on his arm.

"They could smell his scent. They know Kitsch is an omega type and they want him." Trevor explained.