ᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇʀs

"You said you live in Castle Frankenstein. But when we visited your place, we didn't go to the castle. We were in the village outside the castle." Blue suddenly remembered and looked at Rhian who was driving.

"Our family had a house outside the castle. And since we're the most powerful clan because of our knowledge of the serum. We were able to claim the castle as ours. I lived there too." Rhian said.

"Then why didn't you bring us there instead?" He asked not even removing his gaze from her.

"Both place gave me bad memories to remember. But I daresay that the one where my mom was murdered is more tolerable than the castle." She explained. A bitter smile slowly crawling to her lips.

"C-can I know?" Blue asked warily and bit his lower lip. Anxious that she might refuse sensing how Rhian seemed quiet about it.

Rhian looked at him with a small smile before nodding. Then she looked back on the road.

"I used to visit the neighboring cities with Vlad during our youth. That was before I learned about my father's stupid affairs."

"We always bring young women with us and would take them to the castle."

"I still remember the steel bloody beds and huge blades. The wide pool with the large fountain of blood."

"That castle is the place where we killed all our victims. And every blood festival, vampires from all over the world comes for a feast."

"Instead of taking in young people. The elders chose the much younger ones. Vlad and I even joined the hunting spree for the preparation of festival."

"So we were involved in kidnapping newborn children from many hospitals. And they were the main dish in the feast."

"There wasn't any music instruments and only the cries of three years old children were our music."

"We would bath on the pool of blood drinking from the flesh of those babies."

"Other than festivals. Vampires who hurts the secret of our existence are taken there too. We leave them tied up at the rooftop of the bell tower and wait for the sun to kill them."

"Also all the elder men in my clan would bring female humans there. They would use them first for their satisfaction before draining them of blood."

Rhian figured she should stop but seeing how Blue looks very attentive made her continue.
But she was a bit worried. Because the last part was actually the worse and Yalex may be aware about it because that was the reason why Rhian played a big part to make the demon join the team.

"What else?" Blue asks. He looks very curious and Rhian could just kiss away the cute pout on his face.

"Well. You know that we're from the dark side too right? So it's only natural that we are not a fan of your God." Rhian said and tried to laugh but Blue seemed really serious to hear about it.

"E-every time that there's a holiday about your God. Especially christmas and the day of His death..."

"We vampires summons not just all of our race, also including black sorcerers."

"Trevor would never know about this because he's always kept indoor by his family. And Gammon's too busy trying to focus of taking the soul from him."

"A-anyway... We gather... And p-pray to satan. W-we uh even offer our own blood. To strengthen our connection with him. A-and Yalex..."

"We met the first time when the sacrifice were bodies of young missionaries and priests. He showed himself by possessing one of the priests."