ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ ⁱⁱ

The long awaited big day finally arrived. And everyone are all in complete rush due to the excitement of performing together.
They peeked from the backstage and watched as the front seats of the theater slowly get filled with the visitors.

Coleen and Samuel heard that Yalex will be coming since he accepted the invitation. It made the two more excited to see him and might as well surprise him with their performance.

While everyone's getting changed into their costumes. They heard a loud bellow of the people outside. Chanting a specific name that both primes knows terribly well.

"He's here." Samuel chuckled.

"For someone like him... I didn't think using Kitsch's name would mean a lot to him. He was never the sentimental type." Coleen said and Samuel lets out a quiet laugh.

"You're right. He was a complete perverted warfreak!" He said making the both of them laugh quite loud.

After the preparations. The performance started in a few moments. The lights are clsoed as all performers showcased what they've been preparing for days.

It was a great show and everyone obviously enjoyed everything. Yalex who had the privilege to sit on the front seat couldn't help but applause his friends' performance. It's evident that they have a talent for it too.

He already knows they're performing after recognizing their presences right when he arrived. He is truly impressed with their new talent. But he won't tell them that because he heard their backlash on him.

After the performance. Yalex had to ditch his bodyguards and immediately sneaked into the backstage.
The crew were still in the middle of getting praised by their instructors when he arrived. So he kind of hogged the attention and made everyone gush at him.

"You're such an attention seeker!" Samuel scoffs but came to hug him anyway.

The three had to leave to get the privacy they need since everyone in the bakstage are trying to get to him. They decided to go to the rooftop where Samuel always hangs out by himself.

They talked there for hours. Catching up as expected. But when the three are about to head down. They saw a familiar portal opening near them.
When it opened.

"Coleen!!!" Yvel exclaimed and ran to hug the sorceress.

It was Blue and Yvel who arrived just in time.
And it was a very heartwarming reunion with a mixture of roasting each other. But the five still had a lot to catch up together.
However, Blue and Yvel bears an important news that they just couldn't left behind. 

"Twins? We never had kids!" Were the first words that Samuel said after Yvel explained the entire deal.

"And not for a second thought will I help those fu**ers again! I'm done with them. To hell with them if they die!" Yalex growls aggressively and the other five couldn't even disagree because they actually feel the same as him.

What Arcadia did to them is too unforgiveable. And they never want to have anything to do with them ever again.

"I know. But doesn't it concern you that a twin suddenly showed up claiming to be the children of one of us?" Blue asked.

"It's 42 years that passed Blue. A twin showing up out of nowhere after that long doesn't seem convincing to me. They sound like a fraud. Much like Tanya." Samuel scoffs.

"Not to mention that they are from Arcadia. If any of us have a children whom we just can't remember. No way are we leaving them in that place." Coleen adds.