ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ

"Father!!! I found them!!!" The little boy yelled behind him. He was smiling and had an anticipating look on his face.

Jessi slowly approached the boy and crouched to face level with him.

"You seem lost kid. What's your name?" She asked and the boy smiled at her with enthusiasm.

"My name is Acrox." The boy responded.

Jessi felt her heart jumped. She had heard the name Acrox before because a very specific someone wouldn't stop mentioning it to her many years ago.

It was the name of Samuel's pet polar bear. He was trying to secretly practice how to turn a frozen animal back to its moving state. But his father suddenly arrived so he panicked and accidentally elbowed the frozen pet. Breaking it into hails of ice. He said he loved his pet and his father grounded him for two months when he learned what he did.

"Jessi? You're really here."

The fire deity immediately stood up.
She didn't know she would actually miss that annoying voice she swore she had grown sick of hearing.
She quickly turned around. Finally seeing the married couple she had longed for 3 years. But surprisingly, Jade is carrying a little girl that almost looked like Acrox bond copy.

"Mommy. Who is she?" The little girl whispered at Jade and Jessi was beyond shocked to hear how she was addressed.

"It's great to see you again!" Samuel said and hugged the fire deity. It would be a lie to say he didn't miss her.

"I see that you met my son."

"Oh my God!!! I knew it!!! He looks exactly like you both!!!" Jessi dramatically yelled at their family while pointing at Acrox.

"They're our twins. This is Mako and Acrox." Jade proudly introduced them.

"You were like gone for three years! How old are these kids!!?" Jessi asked while checking the twins. They already talk which means they must be old enough.

"They're two years old. But I guess being an immortal differs them from other children." Jade chuckled and eventually laughed at Jessi's dramatic reaction.

"Holy sh*t! Does that mean that this little creature is your younger version! Da**! He's going to be a fu**ing loudmouth!"

"And can we also stop cursing in front of my kids? It's not healthy." Samuel scoffed before beckoning his family to the elves and the people with them.

To say that he wasn't surprised would be an understatement. It's quite impressive to see that their mission actually worked.

"Are you by yourself?" Eros asked noticing that it was only Samuel and his family who came.

"No. The merpeople and the Inco are with us. There are elves too." Acrox replied rather cheerfully. He wouldn't stop jumping and hopping in circles around his mother.

Mako on the other hand seems to be behaving well. She just watched her brother being hyper while fidgeting with her fingers.

"Yalex and Ysabella will be here a couple more hours. They will meet with Trevor and Coleen on their way to us." Samuel informed while leading them to where he had left the others to camp while they wait for everyone else.

"What about the other four?" Jessi asked but she couldn't take her eyes off the twins because they look alike so much and also looked terribly like a bond copy of their parents.

Not to mention that they are Samuel and Jade's children. Or that they even have children in the midst of their mission. That alone is surprising but it was actually a fun fact for her.