sᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Coleen woke up at the tight space of her bed. Unfortunately. Samuel and Jade were hugging her like a pillow and nearly squeezing the life out of her.

Coleen struggled to get out of their grip. But when she did. She quickly jumped off the bed and was about to go straight to the wash room to clean up.
However. A big bag caught her attention. She remembered Samuel was carrying it last night.
Out of curiousity. She walked to the study table to check the bag. She opened it and saw seven big unfamiliar and very vintage books. Four of them are locked which only fueled her curiousity more, especially with the magic coating it.

"Oh. You're awake." She quickly turned around hearing Samuel's groggy voice.

Coleen immediately grimaced when the hickeys on Samuel's neck and jaw became visible. He looks like he still didn't get enough sleep though.

"Eeew!!! Did you two had sex in my room!? While I'm asleep!? Shame on you two!!!" She exclaimed dramatically.

Samuel pouts and tries to pat Jade to wake her up.

"Nooo! Let me sleeeep!!!"

"Coleen's awake!"

"But I want to sleep! You kept me awake all night. Talk to her instead!"

"You're the one who kept me awake all night! You're the one who's loud! And we're lucky you didn't wake her up!"

"That's your fault for making me loud. You're too riled up."

"I'm riled up and that's your fault!"

Jade suddenly sat up just to glare at him and her own marks are visible and double the amount than Samuel.
Coleen gasped and quickly covered her eyes.

"What the hell! Just a few years ago! You two are treating us like a baby! How dare you talk lewd things on my bed!!!" She complained before peeking at the two through her fingers. They're already looking at her innocently.

"B-besides. Mako and Acrox aren't even five yet! Now you're planning to make another one!? And in my room!!? I swear the rest of the primes will hear about this." She says again while pointing fingers at the two.

Jade scoffed followed by an eyeroll.

"You're all grown ups now. Besides, Kitsch and Yvel already slept together in case you forgot. They're not innocent anymore." She said before standing up and walked beside her.

Jade started pulling out all of the books and placed it on the bed beside Samuel.
Before Jade says something. Samuel suddenly freezed the time, allowing only the two to talk and move with him.

"Okay. Something's definitely off. What's up and what are these books? Why must we talk in a time freeze???" Coleen questioned as she points at the gigantic books.

"These are the books of demons." Jade said and Coleen's eyes went wide.

"Each of the books are written by each son of satan. They wrote seven copies each but it became a weapon so they burnt everything except these."

"These books have been under the protection of my race for many centuries. And it is now time to pass them onto the next book keeper. A white sorceress. And that's you. These books are now yours." Jade explained and gestured the book to Coleen.

"You just said book of demons. Shouldn't you be giving this to Yalex?" Coleen asked cluelessly.

"And you're not listening. If these books gets into the hands of a demon. All life will perish." Samuel stated with stern.