ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsɪʙʟᴇ

"I killed her!" Yalex snapped. His eyes were blood red and not a single soul dared to stand a yard close to him.

His energy were too strong and they all began to feel the urge to just kneel and avoid seeing his angry face.

Even Jade and Samuel knew better to back off because Yalex is sincerely angry. And for one valid reason.

His mate was almost killed by Ilian. Jade was terrified at the mention of her name. Especially when Yalex confirmed that he killed her with no mercy.

Even bringing her own head as proof.

Jade was terrified to say the least. Not because she was grieving for her cousin's death.
Well partly she is, but most of all. It's because she felt entirely responsible of what happened. She could only imagine the possible consequences and pray for it not to happen.

They have forgotten about Trevor and she trusted her people not to hurt him. But it still happened. And worst of all, it was Ilian whom she trusted almost with her life. Tried to kill the sorcerer and may have started a possible war against the demon.

It is not new to them about what demons can do. It's basically a first basic knowledge about good and evil. And now Yalex have every reason he can use to kill every mermaids in that ferry because they all except one, hates his mate to the bones. He who have done nothing but always take the blame for something he wasn't even involved.

As much as Ysabella hates to see Yalex in this state. She too was mad. Because she also felt the fear that was linked to Yalex.
They were simply having a heart to heart talk together. But then Yalex suddenly felt that Trevor is in danger and even felt his fear. Too strong that Ysabella also sensed it too. They were quick to rescue him thankfully.

She did not bother of calming him down. Because she can see that Yalex is simply showing how angry he is for nearly losing Trevor. For many reasons though but one of them is because he actually cares about him.

"Help me get him inside. I need to treat his wounds." Coleen whimpered.

Trevor's right leg were terribly injured and bleeding. Coleen feared he might not be able to walk for a while because of this.
His blood already stained the floor and it was everywhere.

Samuel moved to carry him. A strong guilt continues to build inisde him but knew better that blaming himself for not seeing this event won't even help a single thing.

After the three left. Jade was left to face Ysabella and her enrage master.
He may seem really playful. But now everyone in that boat can see clearly only one of the smallest from the long list of reasons of why he is the strongest son of the fallen angel.

"Who... throw him... out of the water..." Yalex asked anyway despite being able to tell which did it.

Simple. If they don't answer, they will kill them all. If they pointed at the culprit, it's basically betraying for their own safety. Therefore, it's both a win-win situation for him.

But what he looks forward the most. Is to see what their future queen would do. To keep anyone from her people to follow Ilian to hell.

Jade's pretty famous for wise remarks. But also for merciless decisions. And it led her to be one of the most strongest alpha of their kin. A contrast to how she is in her human form.
It's so mesmerizing to see her with a worried face. Because Yalex definitely have the urge to wage war to them unless they show him a satisfying show.

"Those who are responsible for this mess. Step forward." Jade commanded in a stern voice.

Her people started murmuring. Looking at three specific people on the left corner.

Yalex grinned in satisfaction seeing the three got pushed towards the front. As if to hold them as assailants in a court.

"Shame it will be if their blood runs by a demon's hands. And I know that satisfaction is all you need to not wage a war against my people." Jade stated and walked behind the three after they were pushed down to kneel.

"I do admit. That Iam responsible for letting them harm your mate. Therefore, I will not allow them to die by your hands."

"If you wish to punish them. Their souls are yours to take. But their death..."

Jade trailed as his eyes darts to Samuel who returned to call Ysabella. He had a confused look on his face but only seconds later, his eyes widened knowing what happens next.

Jade put her hand on the male's neck in front of her.

"They are mine to take." And then she twisted his head. The sound of his neck snapped making every merpeople and the other two to flinch.

She moved to the other two and did the same thing. Her people could barely look at her killing the three so easily and with no remorse.
Yalex chuckled in satisfaction. Especially because Samuel just saw her do that.

"Coleen needs you there." Samuel said to Ysabella as he walks towards his wife.

Ysabella immediately left the scene while Samuel stood beside Jade. She wasn't looking at him because she felt terrible that he had to see that side of her.

"I shall accept this offering. But I have a better idea." Yalex hummed and crouched down in front of the dead bodies.

He put his hands above them and uttered some kind of ritual. Seconds later and cracks of bones echoed in everyone's ear. Followed by each other's gasp when the three corpse sat back to life.

They looked so afraid and tried to crawl away but they are now under his power and they are nothing but his puppet.

"Why don't you set example to your kin? Anyone who harms my mate. Or any of my friends." Yalex smirked as he looked up at the couple. "That includes you two." He said and stood up.

"I will kill you in the best possible ways and not even your species' extinction will suffice." He added last before walking to where they took Trevor.

The sooner that the demon's gone. Jade let out a sigh and threw a glare at everyone. Especially the three whom Yalex revived as his puppets. She stomped her way to follow the demon and Samuel quickly followed.

+×+

"I'm sorry. We should have been more attentive to him. We've been so busy." Samuel mumbled while fidgeting with Jade's fingers.

The couple felt completely bad because of what happened. And Trevor did nothing but assure them in their minds because he was too weak to speak.

"It doesn't matter now. I guess it was a really bad idea to leave him." Yalex huffed as he watches Trevor comfortably cuddling with Coleen.

They told him to sleep but he keep staying awake because he's scared that they might suddenly fight.

"I won't kill them so will you get some rest?" Yalex growled at him but the boy quickly shook his head no.

The next day. They have arrived at the island where Jade was warmly welcomed. Although not the dark creatures that came with her. Either way, they were forced to welcome them because they came with their princess.

"I just knew it!" Yalex chuckled as he sat beside Trevor and Ysabella in the middle of the feast that was served to welcome them.

He was staring at the half blood mermaids that were dancing and shaking their waist along with the bouncy music.

"Knew what?" Ysabella asked cluelessly. She was too immersed at the various seafood served on the table. She thought, Kitsch would love them.

"Mermaid butts are just plump!"

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.