ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴜsᴇᴅ

Acrox and Mako stayed quiet the entire time. It has been about fifteen minutes after their boat disappeared into the mist. But it keeps moving on its own as if the boat is rowing itself.

They quietly watched their father curled on the other end of the boat. Silently crying in sheer pain. They want to comfort him but his cries sounds like an invisible barrier that prevents them from coming closer to him.
He was clutching on his chest while uttering inaudible words to himself.

"Acrox. Won't you tell me what's going on? Why didn't Mom join us? Are they coming after the fight?" She whisper asked.

"Mom is not coming anymore. She's gonna sacrifice her life so we can live..."

"What!!?" Mako exclaimed as she stood up furiously.

Acrox could only look away. To avoid his sister from seeing him crying. But the girl is already bawling her eyes already. Realizing why their father is like that.

"W-we have to come back! We have to save Mom!!!" She said and started shaking Acrox.

"We can't! Don't you understand!? We're outnumbered! If we go back, Mom's sacrifice will be in vain! We have to stay alive because that's her wish!" Acrox couldn't help but raise his voice. Tears are already streaming his pale cheeks.

Mako and Acrox became quiet after that. After a while. The boat eventually reaches the shore. The mist is still everywhere but they can already see the edge of the forest.

"W-what do we do now?" Acrox asked and looked up to Samuel.

"Stay back from the water." He said with an almost hoarse voice and Acrox immediately pulled Mako with him so they are far from the water.

They watch as Samuel stays on the edge and rose his hand. His eyes glows light blue while his lips seems to be uttering some kind of spell.

"What is he doing?" Mako asked quietly while holding onto his brother's left arm.

A few moments later...

"I cast this spell and curse this sea."

"Seal and strike the lives of serpents and devoted."

"And show no mercy for them to see."

"Turn this water into a tomb of traitors and heroes."

"I cast this curse as the first High King from the Primes. And no power in Arcadia will change this."

When Samuel finished his spell. The water suddenly turned into ice quicker than the  strike of lightning. There were spikes on the surface which reflects Samuel's current emotions.  

"W-what's happening?" Mako questioned as they watch.

"Father put a curse on the sea. He's going to kill everyone alive in the water." Acrox muttered as he fix his gaze on their father.

He looks completely terrible. And his face looks like he regrets to make that curse.

"What!? Then mom is going to die there!!!" Mako panicked and quickly ran to Samuel.

"Dad! You have to stop this! Mom is still out there! Your curse will kill her please make it stop!!! You have to save her!!!"

"Dad please!!! Why aren't you doing anything! Acrox tell him please! Tell him to save mom! Do something!" Mako could only cry and shake her father to make him do something.