ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ ʏᴇᴀʀs

- 42 years later -

It has been exactly 42 years after the death of half of the primes. Years when they also decided to separate from each other and continued on alone in their own lives. In attempt to move on and maybe forget atleast the pain from the betrayal of their subjects and losing their partners.

Samuel. He had indeed gone back to school and has been jumping from universities to universities with various of fake identities. It was his perfect way to make himself forget who he is as he tries to blend in and live like a human.

Currently. He is studying in East High at Albuquerque using the name of Steve Jade. The students knows him there as a member of the music club where he performs as a singer. He's also quite famous among the students in the school due to his looks and warm personality.

Yalex. To say he had a change of heart would be a total surprise. But apparently. After Yalex decided to return to the underworld to release his anger and emotions towards his brothers. He found it rather unhelpful and realized that it isn't what Ysabella would've want for him to do. So instead of returning to his old habits. Yalex decided to continue the human life he once had where he can use his magic for his own advantage. But at the same time, without hurting any humans.

It may seem a total bullsh*t. But Yalex decided to become a celebrity. As someone who is known to have the heart of an angel. Everyone knows him as that sweet, charming and caring guy that everyone will have their heads over heels for. It's like the entire depiction of a perfect man that every girl would dream of. And this time, he used the name Kitsch in a way to remember both his muse and the little dragon who is truly a great example of an angel.

He became quite famous all over the globe as someone who speaks for the youth and the people who yearns for someone they cannot or can no longer have. And the people love him greatly for that. Unaware of his true colors.

Blue. Never once in those 42 years did he went out of the manor for leisure time. He stayed there like a forbidden prince. Hiding from the growing and evolving world no matter how much they try to get him.
He does go out but only to fulfill his duty of sending souls to the door of death in the darkness of the night.

There's not a day goes by that he did not pray for the safety of his friends. Or to thank the Almighty for granting him the love of his life even for a short moment. When the house butler died due to sickness, Blue decided not to hire one anymore and did everything himself.
And due to time, many assumed that the manor is now a haunted house so vloggers often come there to pay a visit but he would drive them away with the help of the same spanish ghost that stayed with him until the end.

And since it's been a very long time that he have seen the world. Blue's been planning to return to school too and maybe see the people again. It would've been what Rhian wanted him to do so he won't be in too much pain for too long.

Coleen. Just as she said before. The sorceress returned to her hometown where she had the chance to cherish it in honor of her people. She had a long peaceful life in there before she decided to try school just like Samuel did.

So like him, she's also jumping from universities to universities using different fake identities. Thanks to her magic, it's easy as blinking an eye for her to make sure nobody recognize her whenever she graduates or gets public exposure.

Coleen became quite the model student in her current school. As she is what they would describe the perfect daughter with the perfect talents and grades. If Samuel is in the music department, she is in the dance department where she showcased her unknown talent that even she didn't know about.

Yvel. If Blue had never gone out to see the world improve. Yvel is no better as she never once set foot back to earth.
Ever since she left, she never once went back in fear to see the things that will only remind her of her dragon.

But upon staying home for four decades. Yvel learned to slowly accept the reality. She was able to heal with the help of her people and their festive daily routines. Reminding her why she is their goddess and that they always celebrates the festival for her existence. She became content with it and didn't ask for more again.

But sometimes, whenever she looks out of her window and sees the beautiful view of the earth. She can't help but remember the primes and wonder how they are all doing.
There are times that she wanted to return but couldn't seem to find a perfect reason to go. Especially now that she have grown more closer and attached to her true and loyal people. The ones who would never betray her like the Arcadians did.

None of the primes aged a single day as well. They look the same as they did when they met and left each other. Their immortality had kept them young and same as before so it's not very hard for them to recognize each other. Even from afar.

+×+

"So... this is earth?"

"It is exactly as our parents described..."

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.