ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ⁱⁱ

The sooner the four reached the citadel. They had to make sure that Yalex is well hidden. They couldn't afford to let the people know about his current state. Or it will alarm them and cause a few conflicts.

Yalex being a human would be controversial. And it can also put him into harm.
Yalex as a human is entirely different from being a demon. It's like his entire opposite.

Because now. He wouldn't hurt a fly. And he's very clumsy too so he gets hurt very often. Ysabella thinks he's cute too because he have a very warm human personality and he talks very cutely. He always smiles with his eyes and he always giggles like a child. A contrast to his evil past. Yalex is also reflecting from all his old doings. And he apologized nonstop to the rest of the primes too which ended up making them all uncomfortable. Because that is so not him.

And during their journey, they always caught Yalex praying whenever he gets the chance. Ysabella also said that he loves to pray now ever since he became a human. And she confirmed that Yalex can't hurt anyone anymore. Because he's too scared to even eat a fish claiming that they have a life too.

They kept the newly-human indoors where Ysabella guarded him heavily.
Jade and Samuel on the other hand went to the royal hall to talk privately.

"Since when did you know that I have those books?" Jade asked with a completely serious tone.

She wasn't looking at Samuel. But she could sense that he's also serious like she is.
Jade figured that Samuel must've known about this for a while since he did mentioned how he kept checking the future when he's around her. But she wanted to know why he only talked about it now.
Jade could only pray that Trevor did not read it from his mind or else she'll be totally doomed.

"Since day one." He replied bluntly. Waiting for the next question.

Jade suddenly turned around him rather hastely. A frown still dances on her face.

"Then I hope that you also know how important those books are for me. I want them to remain forgotten and that nobody knows that they are under my authority." She stated sternly and Samuel nodded his head gently.

"I understand. I'm sorry if I startled you about this. I know the books can't be in any conversation at all. But this is important." Samuel explained and Jade's expression softened.

"Fine. Why do you need them?" She asked calmly.

"The books may hold the answer to bring Yalex back." He said and Jade's ears perked up at his answer.

"Really? That's great news. Well there are exactly seven books. Three from the good side. And four from the dark side. Sarah have it hidden in her attic. But I promised her to find someone else who is worthy to keep it." Jade mumbled.

Jade suddenly feels a tad bit guilty that she still haven't fulfilled her promise now that she remembered it. It seemed like many things happened in just a span of few years.

"The books are supposed to be passed onto white sorcerers. Maybe its only right to take them to Coleen." She added with a sigh.

"We'll go to earth the sooner the rest returns to the citadel. I'll convince them that it's about your parents so don't act too suspicious. They can't know yet. Atleast not until the decision is made." Samuel instructed and Jade could only agree.

They waited for the other six to arrive and left to earth the next day. Nobody suspected them when Jade said that she must return to her people and inform them about her family. So they had to take the twins with them too to make the scheme looks real to them.