ᴅɪsᴛʀᴇss

"It's just a vision Blue. There's still a possibility that it can change!" Rhian tried to speak playfully but it only earned her a direct glare from the angel.

"How could you say that!? Aren't you listening!? He said only the angel and the demon were left behind! That's obviously me and Yalex! That obviously means that you didn't make it!" He ranted with a pout and Rhian could only let out a sigh.

Sometimes, she hates how Blue continue to grow observative and smart by the day.

"First. Trevor is a half demon so he's probably with you at the end. And second! The future can still change Blue! We just need--"

Rhian wasn't able to finish what she's saying when Blue suddenly kissed her. She kissed back immediately and played with the strands of his now long hair.
She let out a hum while Blue places kisses down to her neck.

But after only a few more seconds. Blue suddenly stopped and grabbed her hands. Pressing them both on his cheeks.

"I'll be good I promise. Please don't leave me. You're everything to me Rhian and I don't know how to continue without you." He mumbled in a pained voice.

Maybe you do... Otherwise you wouldn't be left behind in the end....
The vampire thought as she watch the boy slowly break into tears.

"Stop crying. I'm still here. And we'll do everything to change Samuel's vision." Rhian forced a smile and hugged him tight.

Seconds later, the two felt a strong gust of wind followed by an audible sounds of wings.
They looked at each other with confused faces and figured to go to the others. However, nobody is inside so they went out to the field and found everyone. Looking up to the sky.

"What's going on?" Rhian asked noticing their frowned faces.

"Kitsch shifted and flew away." Coleen said and pointed to their back.

Blue and Rhian turned around spotting the huge dragon flying away. It's a good thing that the demon's manor is far from any cities so Kitsch can safely fly around in his form, but hopefully not too far.

"Why? What's wrong?" Blue asked.

"He was distressed after he realized what I meant with my vision. So he kind of ran away." Samuel explained.

Although he didn't exactly told them the details of his vision. His last words were clear enough to tell what he meant.

"I can't believe he also knows how to run away now. Is he a teenager going through puberty?" Yalex laughed while munching a popcorn and watching the dragon slowly disappear from their sight.

"Yvel. Can't you command him to come back?" Trevor asked and the girl only shook her head.

"I don't want to. I understand how he feels because we both failed to make it in the end. And if he wants space. I'll gladly give it to him." Yvel stated. Her voice sounded obviously sad.

After speaking her mind. She went back inside with Coleen and Trevor.

"I'll follow him." Blue said and Ysabella volunteered to go with him.

Ysabella shifted into her phoenix form while Blue exposed his glowing grey wings.

He's clothes turned into a black traditional dress with his sword stucked on a brown leather belt on his waist. His hair is tied up in a man bun with a white silk ribbon. Just like the first time at the moon.

"Geez. I don't know if I've said it before but I really find you hot like that!" Rhian said shamelessly while giving him the whipped eyes.

Blue chuckled lightly. Satisfied at her reaction.