ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴs

"Samuel... What do we do?" Kitsch asked. A very concerned expression playing on his face.

He knows. They all know that whatever decision their leader makes, they will lose another Prime.
Samuel looked at them with lesser hope and a crestfallen face. Gammon is right. He have failed them again.

"Samuel... Whatever your decision will be... we are with you..." Yvel said to him in a hush tone.

Tears are already forming in their eyes knowing that the possible consequences will be tremendously bitter and agonizing.

"I'm sorry! I thought I could try to change the future! I thought I could try to save us all! But I only made everything worse!" Samuel cried as he kneels down in front of the three. His hands on his knees as if he's begging for forgiveness.

Kitsch heart broke at the sight. He immediately crouched down on his level and hugged his leader.

"No... You don't have to be sorry. You did so much for us and you did so well trying to save us." He says and looked at Samuel in the eyes.

"If it wasn't for your attempt, Trevor and Coleen wouldn't have been able to stay together longer. If it wasn't for what you did for us. I wouldn't have learned how to make my own decisions... and fall in love..."

"We owe you so much with everything. And you gave us more time than what we were originally given."

"And just like day one. We will always be with you in whatever decision you make."

Kitsch smiled genuinely at him and Samuel looked at the other two.

"Whatever happens now. Happens..." Coleen said with a melancholic smile.

Samuel sniffled and wiped his tears away. Smiling sadly at the three with him with a satisfied look. Kitsch helped him to stand up.

"If we travel to Arcadia. There is no guarantee that we will meet with the two of them right away. Gammon sent them in Black Forest. Which means that they are now trapped in a place with a different time rules as we speak."

"But if we go to the underworld... There is a chance that we may find Yalex and Ysabella. But our safe return is not guaranteed as that place is home of all real evil."

"Even if we try to save them both, we could lose each other on the way. And if we go to Arcadia, it's safe to say that we'll be meeting only one of them."

The three let out a dejected sigh as they
Iisten to their choices. Well technically, it's not a very good options.

"Wherever we go. We'll be too late to save them." Coleen mumbled.

"But it's better to go than do nothing." Yvel said and looked at Samuel.

"We'll go to the underworld then..." Samuel sighed and the three expectedly gave a frown.

Yvel looked around and scanned all the frozen Arcadian in the bloody desert. They're still alive, but they're just frozen and time stopped flowing on them.

"What about them? Do we just abandon them here? Humans might see them." She said but before she could look back at Samuel, Coleen suddenly casted a spell that made everyone disappear into a sand.

Even the blood and corpses leaving not a single trace behind and straight up killing all those Arcadians.

"Now we can go." The sorceress said blankly as they all stare at the now hot and burning desert.

Coleen lets out a sigh upon finding satisfaction from that move.

The four stood in front of the four swords that Gammon left behind. They closed their eyes and held it at the same time upon thinking of the underworld.
When they opened their eyes, the same wretched wasteland greeted them once again.