ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ ⁱ

"They're here!? Already!?" Samuel exclaimed with pure bafflement as he was still busy gossiping with his friends when Jairo arrived to fetch him.

"Yes! Let's go! Sorry guys! Need to be there!" Jairo said to his friends before practically dragging Samuel with him.

They ran to the theater where their collaborators are already gathering.

"Steve! Where the hell were you!? They've already started to tour them in our facility!" Eljay approached him and had to led them the way where the others are.

"You should have seen them dude! Fu**! They're all queens! And they're really nice too! I think we'll make a great team with them!" Eljay's excitement is very evident as he wouldn't stop gushing at their visitors.

However, as they got closer to where they are. Samuel is growing more anxious than expected and there's this heavy feeling that stirs in his chest.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Jairo asked upon noticing the look on his face. Samuel only nodded his head and forced a smile.

"There they are!" Eljay said and pointed to their studio where they usually practice their formation routines. It's also a perfect place for the dancers to practice.

When they entered the studio. That's when Samuel felt the sudden rush of his own energy. Recognizing another that is very familiar to him.
He looked at the certain girl who was talking to their coach. Even her voice sounds exactly the same and it made Samuel very anxious. He didn't know if he's either happy or scared.

He couldn't see her face even from the mirrors since they are being crowded by other students. So he decided to just ask.

"Who is she?" He asked Eljay and pointed at the black-haired girl talking to their coach.

"That girl? She's the nicest and prettiest in their team. The team leader like you. Her name is Judy Kreese!" Eljay introduced her with enthusiasm.

"Kreese?" Samuel turned to Eljay with a rather stupefied expression.

He only knows one person who uses the last name Kreese. And that person disappeared 42 years ago. Hearing it made fragments of forgotten memories appearing faintly in his head.

"Are you sure you're alright? You look pale." Jairo asked again since his paled face is now very evident.

"Steve! There you are! Come over here?" Their coach called when she saw him.

And when she called Samuel, the girl suddenly turned to see him.
And he's right... It is her.

And that's all it takes for everything to return. It's as if everything happened just yesterday.

Samuel felt his heart clench as he looks at the girl who looked equally shocked to see him. Everyone could only watch in confusion.

"I-I'm sorry." Samuel muttered before he suddenly ran and left.

Maybe he's not yet healed after all.
He just forgot everything. And then she came to remind him of it.

Samuel continued to run and even bumped onto many students. He could hear Coleen's voice faintly calling for him. But it was too faint because all he could hear are cries and screamings that kept pushing itself into his brains. His eyes are already foggy due to the tears that's been pouring his cheeks.

"I said stop!!!" It was the last thing he heard before he blacked out after getting hit on the head by a shoe.

When Samuel opened his eyes. He's already in the clinic. He sat up and looked around, seeing the sorceress sitting beside him.