ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ

"This is so cool!!! You're glowing!!!" Kitsch screeched for what felt like the millionth time.

Unfortunately for them. Blue kind of open the portal on the dark side of the moon. Quite far from the castle.

And during their entire walk, Kitsch wouldn't stop saying that Yvel is glowing like a da*n lantern in the dark. He would dash around her and when they go face to face, Kitsch will gasp and say that she's glowing.

It's like he's stucked in a loop and would do the same thing again. Yvel should be praised for having a very long patience.

"Kitsch? Aren't you tired running? Do you think you can just walk instead?" Yvel asked kindly and Kitsch flickered his eyes before behaving beside her.

"I'm hungry." Kitsch mumbled after 5 seconds of silence.

"We're almost there. There's always a festival here so there's always plenty of foods." Yvel chuckled. Somehow missing the daily festival of her home.

After a few more hours. The two arrived and her people were beyond surprised at her sudden appearance.
As promised, Kitsch ate as much as he could at the square while Yvel rejoins with her friends.

After Kitsch had enough eating. He was so full that he wanted to do something that will give him a rush.

He looked around and saw Yvel being too busy with her friends. A playful smile crawled to his lips before he sneaked out of the square and went to the castle.

It was pretty dark there and also quiet. Because almost all the people are in the square to celebrate like they always do.

Kitsch skidded in the hallways. With a wide smile continues to play on his lips.

Eventually, Kitsch arrived in an unfamiliar room. It was so dusty and darker than it already was outside.
His eyes glowed purple, allowing himself to see in a night vision.

Kitsch continued to walk and soon enough. He found himself standing in the middle of a field of lily of the valley.

He looked around and saw more different types of flowers on the ceiling

Black dahlias, red tulips and orange lilies.

"This place is weird." He mumbled and crouched to reach down a flower.

But when his fingers touched one of them. They glowed before turning into dust.

'How could you do this to me!? You lied to meee!!!'

Kitsch winced as he fell back to the ground with a shocked face.
He just heard a voice in his head.
A clear and crying voice.

His heart clenched and felt something eerie about that place.

"W-who's that?" He mumbled and looked around warily.

There isn't anyone there with him at all. So where did he heard the voice?
Kitsch looked at the flowers on the ceiling.