ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ ⁱⁱ

Three weeks after the twin's heat cycle finished.

"King Samuel. Someone's here to see you." One of the royal guards announced to him.

Samuel was busy teaching his son how to aim properly using an ice spear.

"Just keep doing it son." He said to the boy and patted his head.

He left briefly to meet the person that the guard was talking about.
There's three of them. And all are stone masters who can see precognitions from their stones.

Samuel came to a thought that those three masters must've come because they saw something which he hadn't seen yet. He's been quite busy teaching his children and all other subjects all over Arkos.
It seems that many kings and queens aren't enough to keep an entire half planet together.

"Leave us and bring my wife over. I believe this will be a classified conversation." He said to the guard and he quickly left after bowing his head.

Samuel brought them to a big room. It looks like a theater but also a throne room. It have ten chairs at the stage, and in front of it is a proscenium seats.

Jade arrived about ten minutes. The guard have found her at the shore outside the castle, she was helping Mako learn a few tricks in swimming. And since she was summoned by her husband, Jade left her daughter with Coleen and Trevor.

The king and queen sat on their seats. Facing the three who looked rather wary.

"Don't worry. It's only us in here. Yalex sealed this hall so nothing comes out without any of our permission. Whatever you say will stay inside these halls." Samuel assured them when he sensed that they are very doubtful of speaking in such a place.

After a few minutes, the man with white hair began to speak.

"Your Majesty. My people and I have been traditionally checking for possible futures every two days. It is not new to find little issues from your subjects on which are easily solved."

"But only last night. While we are doing our work. Our stones have shown us identical visions."

The man then looked to the other on his left side. Beckoning him to speak.

"I was the first to decipher what it meant. The vision showed Meiliaros. And in the castle glows 12 crowns. Each from the primes and King Eros and Queen Tanya. But two of the crowns lost their fade."

"According to what we have obtained. Our learnings tells us from the vision, that someone in the castle will eventually form an evil thought."

Jade chuckled lightly and leaned on her seat.

"Did it not occur to your people that some of the primes are from the evil side? Especially the very demon who made the seal in this halls." She said in a deep voice. The men's statement still doesn't make sense to her.

"We are aware about it Your Highness, but the vision tells us different." The third man defended.

Samuel let out a sigh and eventually came with a conclusion.

"Very well. I will see to it immediately and check if there is a rouge among us here." He said in a serious tone.

"But for now. I must instruct you and your people to not let the words spread out. Make sure to keep this news only to yourselves." He added before dismissing them.