ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Samuel decided to run off the sooner he finished his train in the past. He didn't think he managed to endure doing so atrocious like that. But at the same time, he was glad that he did because that made him realize that he had kept his children safe. Including his promise to his late wife.

He feels proud that his children managed to find a way to reunite with their father. And even travelled to Arcadia on their own to help their people.

"I wish I could tell you all this myself Jade." Samuel muttered as he cries alone in the garden.

"If only I get to see you again... maybe I'll have the strength to face our kids..."

"I feel so terrible... I need you so bad right now..."

Samuel crouched and hugged his knees. Hiding his face as he continues to cry. All that he desperately thinks right now is to see her. To see Jade again even just for a short moment.
He wants to hear her voice desperately.

I want to go back in time...

So I can tell you how much I love you... how our children have grown bravely... even without me on their side...

Samuel flinched when he heard cracks of glass around him. He immediately looked up but only to see himself in a mirror dimension.

He immediately stood up with a surprised expression on his face. He have no idea what is happening. But something about it feels somehow good.

When Samuel took a single step. Each shard of the mirror suddenly had different moving images appearing on them. The time keeper scanned each of them with their eyes. Seeing various events that he deems to be entirely memorable.

Samuel's attention were specifically caught by the shard where they last saw Jessi. And it made him realize that he somehow forget how she looks like until seeing her again now.

A smile creeps to his lips as he lifts his finger to touch the shard. But the moment his finger touched it. The mirror suddenly shattered making him crouch and cover his face in reflex.

He could hear loud ticks of a clock and thousands of sounds mixed altogether. He could also hear a faint cracking of a glass. And after a few more seconds... everything became quiet.

Samuel looked up and his eyes went totally large to find himself in front of Jessi's house. His body trembled as he walks quietly to the window. Carefully peeking.

And there they are. The same scene he remembers when they barged into their house because the citadel is off limits thanks to the twins' heat.
He couldn't believe what he is seeing right now because everything feels too surreal.

"Don't sweat it. I can tell just how much you missed us." He heard himself said while trying to grab the big bread on the table.

"Samuel. I want you to know that I stopped missing you ever since I saw your face again! So why don't you just check your twins and take this stupid kids with you!!!" Jessi was whining and stomping her feet but they are straight up ignoring her as they eat.

"This is so annoying. I can't believe that the heroes of Arcadia were thrown out of their own home." She huffed before sitting beside Coleen.

"Don't worry Jessi. Trevor and I are planning to go to Meiliaros. We wanna see the ents again." Coleen giggled and looked lovingly at her boyfriend.

After about an hour, he noticed Coleen and Trevor are leaving so he had to hide quickly and quietly. And even waited until the other him and his wife left too.

"Aah! Fine!!! I'm leaving! You two better clean up here if you ever think of messing around!" He heard Jessi yelled at probably Blue and Rhian before she decided to leave.