ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ

The sun only just rose and almost everyone in the island are still sleeping on their bed.
However, not for the demon since something like him doesn't even need a sleep.

He stood on the beach with a glass of wine on his hand. He just finished watching the sunrise which he finds very interesting. It has its own beauty to behold and no matter how much he loathes the earth, there's still something in it that is undeniably beautiful.

"Where are they going?" He turned hearing his mate's sleepy voice.

He looked at Trevor only to see the sun shone on his face brightly. Only to see his own beauty that is even incomparable to the sun. The way how his hair is tousled and his eyes looked very sleepy.
Even the visible hickies on his jaw and neck that were all fully exposed to his eyes.
They just all look so good altogether to him and Trevor truly looks irresistible.

"Lia's dragging Samuel's boat somewhere. Are they visiting her parents again?" Trevor asked again. Yalex decided to look where he's looking and indeed saw the other couple.

Samuel had that gullible smile on his face while the mermaid princess leads him to a certain direction as she swim around his ice boat.
It would be fun to tip off that boat and see him try so hard to swim again like a flying chicken.

"They're probably off to a honeymoon." He snorted and immediately heard the younger grimacing. So he looked at him to tease him more.

"By the way. You look cute with that marks all over you!" He teased and Trevor's eyes shot wide while his cheeks flushed red.

"S-shut up." He groaned and tried to go back to his shared room with Coleen. But before he could leave, Yalex grabbed him by his waist and back hugged him.

Trevor tried to struggle away. But Yalex had a deadly grip on him. He could only wish that Coleen and Ysabella are still asleep because he would be totally embarassed to be seen in this situation.

Although Ysabella and Coleen are very understandable of his thing with the demon. Trevor still finds it inappropriate.
He do have Yalex as his mate, and at the same time Coleen is his girlfriend while Ysabella and Yalex definitely have something special between them.

And it makes Trevor feel terrible because even if he wants to avoid Yalex, he's always the first one to be there especially when it comes to saving his life. And he would even butcher anyone that harms him.

He is very grateful for that but sometimes, he doesn't want his help because it makes him feel indebted to him. And that he must do something in return so he wouldn't mope about it. And it just sucks because there's not a day that he isn't horny and that always scares the sh*t out of him.

He could see that Yalex had a very little change in him. And he could only hope that he realizes how he's making him uncomfortable with all the unnecessary attention. Especially when it becomes intimate.

"You seem very tense." Yalex hummed in a low voice to his left ear which sent a shiver down to his spine.

Whenever he speaks like that, it always sents him an unknown feeling that makes him unconsciously submit.

"I should really teach you a lesson. I have told you countless of times to call my name when you're in trouble. But you never listen." He whispered huskily.

⚠ If you know, you know  👀🔞

Trevor squinted his eyes close and felt an unknown heat crawled to his chest. The same heat that he felt when he first met the demon. And he still remembers how it hurted him. It's happening right now.