ɢʀɪᴇғ

"Stay strong. I'm not totally gone."
It was what the letter said. The letter was brought to Coleen by a dove. And it was sent to her by Trevor himself.

Rhian had briefed Jade about what happened as she is the only one who still doesn't know what actually happened. It did turned out that Samuel's nightmare is also exactly what happened a few hours before Trevor disappeared.

They did a massive search all over Arcadia. Unfortunately, there is no trace of the sorcerer anywhere. Only a few witness saying that they saw him running in the halls of the citadel.
When they searched the citadel, Trevor is nowhere to be found. It's like he just disappeared like a bubble.
And because of the lack of tracks and proof of his life, the primes assumed that he's dead. Because when black sorcerers die, they turn into ash and dissipates into the air.

Coleen is so devastated. To her, Trevor is like the entire world. So losing him is a big loss to her. And she still couldn't find the will to believe that he is indeed gone. She longs and desperately want to hear his voice. She wants to feel his presence again.
But he is gone.

Blue on the other hand was also shocked to even properly express his grief. Trevor was his first best friend in the primes. And he's the first person that he was able to share his personal thoughts. They were real friends and to think that Trevor breaks their promise to not die. It breaks his heart but he knows that wherever Trevor is now, he's finally at peace because he will never be hurt again.

The rest of the primes aren't different.

The twins are tremendously sad by the news. The feeling of failure of protecting the boy haunts them both.
Yalex too feels very awful, the emotion of a human makes it also harder for him to express how he feels on Trevor's death. But a part of him still believes that he is somewhere, hiding and still alive. Some gut feeling from his past side.
Rhian and Yvel too are also sad. They feel that they too have failed to protect Trevor. And thinks that they've neglected him and didn't gave him fair attention.
And lastly. Samuel and Jade. Jade felt rather tortured to watch her husband blame himself for his death.

The news of the sorcerer's death are already spread out in the entire Arcadia. And the people sent out thousands of lanterns in the nightsky along with a lament from every region. To commemorate him.

The nightsky looked so beautiful and it looks like there are millions of stars sparkling in front of them. Coleen could only wish that Trevor is still there to witness it. Because it's all for him and he would very appreciate it. She can only imagine the big smile on his face. But doing that only hurts her more.

The primes are currently gathered on the roof of the citadel. Watching the people's present for their dead friend.

"There is no other else to blame but Gammon. He must've found a way to finally get to Trevor." Jade mumbled.

"I don't understand. If Gammon killed him. He would've showed up to me." Yalex comments. He's very confused of what is happening and his guts tells him that something is off with the series of events.

"I-I'll go back to our room." Coleen sniffles and walked away. Yvel tried to comfort her but Coleen waved her hand and forced a smile.

"I-I'm okay. I'm just g-gonna clean up in our room." She reasoned before leaving them.

"We'll talk to her." Jade said and gave a look at Samuel. Beckoning him to come.

Samuel and Jade followed Coleen to her room. The couple had also retrieved the books and brought it with them to her room.
Before they got in, they could hear the sorceress crying her heart out.

They peeked through the small space since Coleen must've left the door opened.
She was sitting on the floor just on the end of the bed. Squeezing a familiar shirt in her arms.