04 : Deal.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Work opportunity, you said ?"

Taehyung nodded, watching attentively as she drank her macha, which seemed to be her favorite drink.

He took out a small notepad, which she didn't mind if it was apparently for a work opportunity.

However, she saw that he scribbled 'green' on it.

"What kind of opportunity ?" She asked, clearly intrigued by what the rude man from the park wanted from her.

"I'm an artist, you-"

"What kind of artist, the unknown type ? I don't work for charity." She scoffed, cutting him off.

Taehyung smirked to himself, almost immediately writing down 'bold', her eyebrows once more furrowing.

"Are you an art enthusiast ?" He asked, still not looking up at her.

"I know the basics, Da Vinci's Starry Night, Vermeer's Girl with a Pearl earring, Picasso's Guernica.. That's about it."

"Mona Lisa ?" He raised a brow, slowly looking up at her.

"Obviously."

He hummed in response, slowly pulling out his phone.

She watched each of his move attentively.

He seemed careful yet everything seemed calculated, his words were few despite his thoughts seeming to be many.

Something about him was mysterious and attractive, yet, she couldn't help but think that most serial killers looked attractive.

Do not get fooled by the beautiful face.

He showed her a picture, her eyes sparkling in interest.

Mira wasn't very sensitive to art, but it was the kind of painting you had a hard time to take the eyes off of.

She noticed the nudity but it didn't bother her that much, it rather made her cross her legs instead.

After a few seconds she forcefully teared her gaze apart from it, looking up to him.

"That day I ran out of the park was to create this.. You inspired me to paint this." He spoke up.

She raised a brow, scoffing.

"So you're a perv, huh ?"

"Hell no, I'm an artist who likes to capture most vulnerable moments of humans, and that's when they're stripped naked.. All sorts of emotions are captured because when we're naked, we're all the same, the peels of hypocrisy we carefully put on with the clothes to hide our true selves fall, letting place to all sorts of dark thoughts.. Orgasms are an extension of that, I won't extend on that but you know what they said, post-nut clarity is a bitch for a reason."

Mira stayed silent a few seconds, trying to process what he just said.

That was deep.. Deeper than expected.

And if she already found him charming, it was worse now.

He was also smart, hot as hell.

".. I guess you're not wrong."

"Oh I know I'm not." He answered, cocky as he scrolled through his phone before handing back to her. "This is my socials, you can check the legitness.. I usually don't show my face, but you're not a client or a fan, you're a possible coworker."

He could see the surprise on her eyes at the sight of the millions following him, of course the pieces of art she has seen on her favorite celebrity's pictures.

This handsome guy was legit.

There was a small silence as he sipped on his water, satisfied with the face she was making.

He noted down something on his notepad.

For once, he knew what he was going to name his artwork without even starting it.

'Babydoll'

"So you're legit, talented and recognized.. How much are we talking about for me to pose naked ?" She asked.

"Naked ? Oh no, no.. I need to capture your essence first, know what you're about." He corrected her.

She was about to answer in confusion but his hand softly grabbing her chin took the words right out of her mouth.

His touch was gentle, as if she was the most precious thing he had ever laid his fingers on.

"If you agree, you'll be my muse.. Meaningless models get stripped naked and put on a blank canvas, but muses are so much more than that.. They're the soul to art, the stars in the night, the warehouse to ships.. Their mere existence is enough to turn a boring drawing made with a blue pen into a masterpiece, because the colors they wear, their taste in music, their way of presenting themselves.. Getting stripped naked is only an option."

Once again, she was found speechless, and additionally, extremely flustered and maybe a little turned on.

He might be rude at times, but God was he attractive, especially when he talked about his passion.

"And what if I want to be stripped naked ?" She asked boldly, never wanting to fuck someone so bad.

"You can do it, but not in front of me or in my studio."

An obvious look of disappointment took over her face as he let go to write some more details about his next artwork.. No, masterpiece.

It will be a masterpiece.

"Do we have a deal ? You'll get paid $500 for each painting I make, that's the standard price, more money will be added depending on how good it does and how much it sales." He precised.

"How much paintings do you make a month in average ?"

"That's my full-time job, count one a week and it's nearly four, five if I'm really inspired." He answered.

With a quick math, she didn't have to think twice.

Hang out with this insanely sexy man to talk about herself, not having to strip naked and get paid at least $2,000 dollars a month ?

Only idiots would pass on that offer, and Mira wasn't one.

"Well we have a deal mister.."

"I'm sorry I didn't even introduce myself, Kim Taehyung, but just go with my first name." He responded, still scribbling on his notepad.

She nodded, decided.

She was going to be his muse.

"We have a deal, Taehyung."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.