08 : Different yet the exact same.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

'Oh. My. God.'

Mira was greatly surprised.

She thought Taehyung's days were boring, she would've bet her right arm on it.

She thought all he did was staying home and painting.

But most importantly she thought he lied about having friends.

Yet there he was, playing beer-pong in the middle of the afternoon with his friends.

His friends.

Friends.

"So, are you gonna tell us who that is ?" One of them spoke up before drinking a shot as he lost.

"Acquaintance." Taehyung briefly answered, focused on his next shot.

Unfortunately he missed, a small groan of frustration leaving his lips.

"Okay and acquaintance is kinda cute so what's her name ?"

Taehyung turned to her a second, a small sigh leaving his lips.

Mira was uncomfortable to say the least.

He had been ignoring her all along, and she was starting to think that whatever his genius mind thought of was pure bullshit.

"Amina, I think." He shrugged.

"It's Mira !" She corrected.

A smug smirk formed on his lips as he turned back to his friend.

"See she talks, ask her, not me."

She glared at him before a scoff left her lips at his audacity.

And that, he had a lot.

"Hi Meera~, I'm Joon." The boy she couldn't put a name on sat next her.

She gave him a smile and greeted him back.

He looked good, smelled good, but she was focused on the beer pong 'expert' in front of her, frustrated that she couldn't get his attention.

She was pretty, she was his goddamn muse for fuck's sake.

Why did he seem so.. Disinterested ? Even repulsed ?

"Taehyung you should pay attention to your girl, she's going crazy." Namjoon said, noticing where her attention lied right off the bat.

"I don't have a girl, so I don't see who you're talking about." He answered, clicking his tongue as Jimin was finally able to get it right, forcing him to take a shot.

"Pretty girl Meera~ over here." Namjoon chuckled.

"Not my girl." Taehyung said between letting out a groan at the burn in his throat.

"Yeah I'm an acquaintance apparently." She spoke up, still offended by the title though it was true.

They weren't friends.

They could barely be called coworkers.

"Because it's indeed what you are." Taehyung repeated, not even turning to her. "An acquaintance."

There was a small silence in the room after that, the others not knowing what to say or if they even should talk.

".. It's giving 'we fucked just before we got here but now I'm stuck with him and his friends'." Jungkook broke the tension.