36 : Sick.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

For the first time in a while, Taehyung felt lonely.

He was sitting at home, finishing up Mira's painting with soft music playing in the background.

He was used to her omnipresence by now, always texting him or being in the same room as him.

But since school had started again four days ago, she didn't have that much time.

She still texted and called to rant about her day, but she hadn't been able to see him as she was overwhelmed with work and when she wasn't, she was sleeping.

Maybe she was right, he was a needy baby.

He just wanted to see her, that's probably why he took extra time on the painting, to at least have a visual of her.

The more he worked on it, the more he decided to keep this one to himself, for his personal collection.

It was too pretty to sell it or share it to the world, he wanted to keep this for his personal collection of favorites.

He sighed and picked up the phone as it started ringing, interrupting the song that was playing.

"Hello ?"

"Taehyung ?" A feminine voice was heard.

He swore he had heard it somewhere, and it didn't take long to figure out who it was.

"Aaliyah.." He sighed. "How did you get my number ?"

"I took it from Mira's phone in case there was an emergency." She answered casually.

Taehyung hummed in response, though the reason why she took his number was now scaring him that something might've happened to Mira.

He was starting to appreciate Aaliyah though, because it was smart of her to think that way.

"What's the emergency then ?" He asked, putting down his brush.

"She's really sick today, she couldn't even come to class.. Can you go check on her real quick ? She said she didn't want you to worry but Mira not coming to class is a big deal, I tell you."

The mention of sickness after their wild sexual encounter immediately scared Taehyung, his body tensing up though he stood up to go get a shirt and leave.

"Sick as in ?" He asked, just to be sure.

"She's not pregnant don't freak out, geez.. First day of period, she's cramping pretty bad." Aaliyah clarified.

Taehyung let out a breath of relief, humming in response.

"Fine.. I'll go."

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Captain ?"

The sight was heartbreaking yet adorable.

Mira was wearing a random extra large shirt with grey plaid pajama pants, her blond hair thrown in a bun as she looked at him at the door.

"Heard you were sick.." He said, analyzing her.

"I'm not pregnant, no need to go buy milk." She tried to joke, pushing from the door.

"I know that too.. Go lay down."

He walked in the now familiar appartement, pushing his hair back.