21 : Captain.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Do you think it's good enough ?"

Mira sighed through her nose, putting her fists on her hips as she deadpanned.

After her motivation and proper rest, Taehyung was able to finish one piece (hi luffy) out of the three he had to do.

Though he was more relaxed and just kept doing what he usually did, he couldn't help but second guess what he did.

None only he was planning to present only one painting, but it was a combination of all the sketches he deemed not good enough.

So in a sense, completely different from what he ever did before.

There were figures everywhere, each woman in different clothing color, each of them having a different part of their bodies exposed.

The color palette ranged from purple pansy to yellow tangerine, the mix of colors absolutely beautiful.

He refused to show it to Mira before, and hadn't left his studio.

She brought often brought him food though, and even bought him cigarettes when his 'stock' was done, being both the muse and the emotional support after understanding why he was going so hard for this painting in particular.

"Taehyung that's absolutely amazing.. It might be one of your best works actually." She said, reassuring.

He gave her a small smile before doing the complete unexpected.

His index tilted her chin up before he pressed a gentle peck against his lips.

Not lustful or anything, just soft and gentle.

She stood there, frozen for a few seconds as she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Wanted to say thank you for what you've been doing, and I know it's the gesture that'd touch you the most." He shrugged.

"What would touch me the most is a date, captain." She answered.

"Yeah, no."

She followed him out of the room, trailing behind him as she whined, his eyes rolling despite him not being so irritated with it anymore, used to her by now.

"Captain~ you have to stop sending mixed signals~" She whined.

"Mixed signals ?" He repeated, entering the kitchen.

"You can't say you don't want me and do stuff like that !"

"Why not ?" He answered, clearly amused.

He was searching for the perfect alcohol to celebrate the end of his mental torture, trying to avoid looking at Mira.

Since she lived with him temporarily and that he had seen everything that needed to be seen, she had no problems wearing her usual house clothes.