15 : Possessive.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Shit.."

Despite what Taehyung said, it happened again.

Mira was on top of him, bouncing on his cock as he held her waist tight, eyebrows knitted as he watched at the place where they connected, smoke escaping his mouth.

The seat of the car was reclined, the two of them parked in a dark alley.

It started chill, really.

He went to pick her up for lunch, since she was still his main inspiration for his art, which meant they still hung out.

Her outfit was composed of a skirt, but Taehyung kept it cool.

Up until her hand 'accidentally' found itself on his crotch.

And if he used to have a perfect control of himself, it just seemed like now that he knew what it felt like, he couldn't stop himself from jumping on the occasion to have sex when it presented itself.

"Keep bouncing like my good little slut." He said, looking up at her and grabbing her jaw to force her to make eye contact.

"Didn't you say it won't happen again ?" She said teasingly, rolling her hips on his pelvis.

"You're persuasive." He answered, taking a puff of his cigarette.

The scent made her dizzy, his eyes looking directly into her definitely not helping.

She leaned down to kiss his neck, a low moan rumbling from his chest.

"I want you turn me into a damn school bus, is that hard to believe ?" She whispered into his ear before biting his lobe.

"Good coincidence my favorite pastries are creampies." He answered, spanking her.

A small moan left her lips as she clenched around him, going faster.

He continued smoking peacefully, his head thrown back against the seat as he let her use him, riding him faster, her lips still sucking on her neck, hands gripping his shirt tightly as she approached climax.

It was so good, the windows all fogged up, the tobacco sent lingering in the air, 'So High' by Doja Cat playing as he allowed her to connect her phone to the aux.

She came first, helped by a sudden buck of his hips that hit the right spot at the right moment, his eyes fixated on her eventually bringing him to climax too, deep inside of her.

She bit her lower lip, moaning softly against the crook of his neck as she tried to steady her breath, holding him tight.

A small squeal left her lips when he spank her again before focusing on smoking again, her figure snuggling against his.

"You're so fucking good at that I swear to God.." She mumbled.

He hummed mindlessly in response, letting her take her time and smoking peacefully as he himself needed some time.

Taehyung had never been so horrified to be right.

He had it all right about sex, it made you vulnerable.

They were just done and he couldn't help but think about the next time, he felt so pathetic, like a slave for pleasure, for a release.

"Tae.."

He hummed in response, slowly ending his cigarette as she still didn't budge from her spot.

"Am I still your muse ?"

The question took him aback.

He wondered what made her think she wasn't, when it's obvious he still couldn't move on from her.

"Just because I fuck you doesn't mean you'll suddenly stop being inspiring." He answered, sounding almost aggravated.

She hummed, relaxing on top of him, obviously relaxed.

She peppered kisses on his cheek until she met his lips, giving him multiple pecks before nuzzling in the crook of his neck again.

"You do realize we're not dating, right ?" He asked, noticing her behavior.

That's exactly why he didn't want this to keep going, but he couldn't refuse because he was fucking weak.

"I still care about you Tae.." She sat up and slowly pulled his cock out, letting out a shaky breath at the loss of contact.

She fixed her panties and skirt before tucking him back in his briefs and returning to her seat, looking at him, his seat still reclined as he finished his cigarette, crushing it in the car's ashtray.

"And no matter what you say, it's difficult to not develop a fat crush on you." She add.

"Get it on a diet." He shrugged.

"Taehyung I'm serious." She deadpanned.

He straightened his seat with a sigh before turning to her, gently grabbing her chin, looking straight into her eyes.

"You're way too obsessed with the idea of being with me, babe."

"So you are attracted to me ?" She answered, eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm fucking you because I find you fucking ugly." He deadpanned.

"You know I don't mean it like that.." She sighed before a small pout of frustration installed itself on her lips.

His thumb stroked her bottom lip, a smirk drawing itself on his face.

There was something indescribable in his eyes, it made her feel small yet warm, she couldn't say it was really uncomfortable.

"Tae.."

"Have I already told you how pretty you are ?" He asked. "Found you pretty before but.. I'm seeing you in a new light now."

"Don't change the topic." She breathed out.

He let out a small breath, completely letting go of her and starting the engine again.

"I don't date."

She was about to answer when Namjoon's words came back to her mind.

He got his heart broken by his muse the last one.

Taking his virginity was already a lot, she couldn't ask that much of him that fast, and even if he didn't want to date her, she had to accept it.

She wrapped an arm around his waist and kissed his cheek.

"I won't ask again.. But you're mine." She whispered in his ear.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." He sighed as she slowly pulled away. "Why are you so possessive out of nowhere ?"

"Because I can."

He rolled his eyes, making her chuckle to herself.

She liked Taehyung before he gave himself to her.

And she still liked him the same after, though she loved another part of him too now.

Mira's make sure he was hers, and stayed hers.

She craved for his validation and attention, and for that, she'd do anything.

"Whatever."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.