25 : Long night.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Tae ?"

"No fucking joke." He answered sarcastically, looking at her.

Mira's hair was up in her signature clip, a black set of comfy clothes on her composed of shorts and a brassiere, her robe left opened on top of all of this.

"Can I get in ?" He asked.

His eyes trailed on what he could see, and her apartment looked exactly how he could've imagined it.

It was neat, in neutrals, very different from his own home decor. However, something catched his eyes at the entrance.

A pair of sneakers in a size way too big for it to belong to a woman.

He couldn't control his frown as he took a deep breath, looking at her in front of him again.

He didn't know what was this pang he felt in his chest and why it was there, after all, he had no right to be mad if she was with a potential lover, considering how much he rejected and told her to fuck off.

Yet, it still felt sort of painful.

"Well I think you have company, so-"

"Mira, who's at the door ?" A masculine voice called out.

Taehyung's eyebrows immediately furrowed, looking at the person who appeared in the entrance's hallway from what seemed to be the living room.

He was tall, dressed in black jeans with a black tee and a leather jacket that covered his lean figure.

His brown hair was tied back in a man-bun, piercing green eyes looking right at the stranger at the door, a golden necklace around his neck.

He looked exactly like what would be Mira's type, and that pissed him off even more.

She didn't know what to say, feeling some sort of tension rising in the hair as they both stared at one another, as if looking away would be a strike to their pride.

"You are ?" Taehyung spoke first, analyzing the man.

"Eren, you ?"

"Taehyung."

Another silence installed itself as they went back into a cold glaring war.

Mira cleared her throat, getting both of their attention again.

"Uh.. Eren, you were leaving, right ?" She asked.

"No I wasn't." He answered.

"Eren don't be-"

"It's fine, I don't want to bother whatever was going on." Taehyung cut her off.

"Nothing was going-"