19 : Destress.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Yeah.."

The atmosphere in the living room was heavy, the only sounds heard being the television no one was watching and the slurping sounds coming from Mira lips.

It didn't take Einstein's brain to understand what Taehyung meant by being stressed out, and even less to get that of course, Mira would gladly help him.

His head was thrown back against the backrest, cigarette in mouth as his other hand guided her hand up and down his cock, gathering her hair into a ponytail.

One of her hands stroked what didn't fit in her mouth, the other caressing his toned stomach.

She let him guide her on his length, hollowing her cheeks, pleasuring him the best she could.

It might be an unpopular opinion, but she always preferred giving rather than receiving, especially with moans as pretty as Taehyung's.

"Fuck~"

She hummed around him in response and unable to take it anymore, he pulled her off of his cock, breathing out smoke.

"Get on top of me, quick." He said, looking right in his eyes.

"You don't have to tell me twice.."

She swiftly straddled him, stroking his cock as she maintained eye contact, her pussy hovering it yet she didn't sit down.

"Don't tease.." He let out in a soft whine, making her stomach grow even hotter.

"You just said to get on top of you, isn't that what I'm-"

"Mira just put that pussy on me for fuck's sake !" He cut her off, voice deep and raspy.

She smirked, her dress quickly discarded as she simply pushed her panties to the side.

She maintained eye contact as she gave a few more strokes, watching him bite his lower lip in pleasure before he spanked her hard, squeezing her ass afterwards.

"You're so fucking hot baby.." He breathed out.

"All of this could be only yours if you just ask, would be a shame if your muse got tainted by another, right ?" She answered.

He slowly wrapped a hand around her throat, getting her face close to his.

"By the way that you act, can't you tell that you're already mine ?" He asked, giving light pressure on the sides is her neck. "Go and do that, but you'll have no right to get mad when I'll do the same."

She let a low moan at his words before slowly lowering herself on his cock, both of them letting out a small gasp at the feeling.

"See ? My little slut who can't handle the idea of sharing." He said, smirking.

"Fuck pretending, I'm all fucking yours and you know that." She replied with difficulty to avoid stuttering.

"Is it a bad thing though ?"

"Why would it be if you're drunk on me but won't admit ?"

Before he could answer she abruptly sat on his cock, a low moan erupting from his chest.

She leaned against him, slowly kissing him up his neck to his ear.

"Looks like you've lost control of the ship, cap-tain~"

She slowly to roll her hips on top of his, soft moans leaving her lips as he relaxed her, squeezing her ass tighter.

"I'm letting you.." He reminded her, voice coming out as a groan.