27 : Menace.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Come on baby.."

That day, Mira learned that if drunk Taehyung was the hottest guy alive, high Taehyung was a whole international menace.

His behavior was one thing, but he had a complete change of character, as if he let his dark side taking over, his desires having full control of himself.

He was currently eating another piece of space cake, staring right at her as he licked his fingers clean.

"Call me captain." He completed his sentence, watching her completely lose her mind.

Her back side was pressed against the counter at the opposite side of where he was standing, and she was visibly frustrated.

He was only teasing, because when she tried to initiate something, he pushed her away.

"Like that baby, cap-tain." He said with a chuckle, but a pout formed on his lips when he noticed her frown. "Don't give me that look."

He gently grabbed her chin, staring right into her eyes.

"You're so fucking cute when you're mad.." He said, chuckling right in her face.

"Go fuck yourself." She answered, narrowing her eyes.

"Would you like to watch when I do it ?"

She rolled her eyes, which only earned her a hand wrapped around her neck, immediately setting her gaze back on him.

"I just told you that you're cute when you're mad, you think an eye roll would affect me ?" He asked.

She didn't know what to answer, given that high Taehyung had even more of a smart mouth than regular Taehyung.

"You as a whole affect me Mira.. Anything you say, anything you do has me fucking hooked, you hit harder than these drugs."

Her lips slightly parted at this, looking at him as he started laughing, bringing her head closer to kiss her forehead before letting go, leaving her standing there.

"That's all you'll get from me !"

"Tae-"

"Uh uh, captain, say it." He cut her off.

She sighed, pulling the piece space cake out of his hands under a groan of disapproval from him.

He was surely hot, but he also made her feel like a whole babysitter.

"Stop eating this and go sit down somewhere, you're not being yourself right now." She said, shaking her head.

Sure, she wanted to hear these things from him, but not when he was high out of his mind.

It felt wrong, as if she was invading his privacy.

And she knew he might be upset at himself after this, so she considered his feelings before her own and tried to stop him as best as she could.

But it was no easy task.

"Come on baby, give it back, it's good.. Or better, eat one with me." He tries to persuade her.

"No." She firmly answered.

"Yeah, I'm sure you ate one with Eren though." He scoffed.

He made his ways towards her again before she could answer, wrapping his around her waist as he leaned in her ear.

"You're right, it kinda makes me jealous thinking about all the things you might've done with him."

"Tae-"

He bit her lobe, making her take a sharp breath and she could practically feel him smirk at her reaction, how much he affected her.

"Captain." He corrected.

"Captain you'll regret everything you said." She warned him.

"Or maybe I'll be proud to not have been a pussy and finally told you all of this." He answered. "Can I bend you over the counter and show you some love, darling ?"

Mira wanted to fold.

Badly.

But knowing that she was sober while he completely wasn't kept her from doing so, though he kept tempting her.

"No you can't." She answered, successfully getting him off of her.

He chuckled in response, leaning on the counter as he watched her every move, and it kind of intimidated her, his gaze.

He had never looked at her like that.

Too many emotions flashing in his eyes to be able to pinpoint each one, it felt overwhelming, suffocating.

"You sure I can't ?" He asked, watching her shake her head. "Too bad, you know what I would've done to you, baby ?"

"I don't want to-"

"I would've ate you out so good, I would've made you cum on my face once and then on my fingers to make sure you're all wet for me.. And then.. Then I would've slide my dick inside of you, to remind you that this pussy belongs to me.. Eventually I would've moved you against the fridge, against the wall, on the couch, give you a bit of a break because you would've probably came so much by then and then back to it, the shower, the counter in the bathroom, the bed, the fucking floor of the bedroom.. I would've made sure that wherever you are in this apartment, you'd remember how good I fucked you and how much love I fucking gave you."

She gripped the counter for dear life, feeling herself become weak in the knees.

She knew he could do it, that was the best -but in this case worst- part.

"But since you don't want it, okay." He shrugged. "Guess I'll just go to someone-"

"Sit your fucking ass on that couch Kim Taehyung." She cut him off firmly.

He smirked, cocking his head sideways as he turned around to prop himself in his elbows.

"Come kiss me." He asked, raising his brows teasingly.

She crossed her arms against her chest with a deadpan, clearly skeptical.

It only made him pout, giving her puppy eyes.

"You don't trust me ? You know I won't do anything you don't want me to.." He said in a soft voice. "Can I at least get a kiss from a pretty girl ?"

At this point, Mira felt too weak.

So her feet guided her towards him, her hand cupping his cheek as she connected their lips into a kiss.

He hummed in satisfaction against her lips, slowly and sensually kissing her.

"That's right.. That's my girl.." He mumbled between two kisses.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach, and that's how she knew she had to pull away, which made him whine.

It couldn't go any further than that.

"Come back baby.." He said, holding her hand.

"If I kiss you again, can you promise me you'll go back to sleep ?" She tried to convince him.

He shook his head, making her sigh in defeat.

At that moment, the doorbell rang.

With a concerning speed for a person under influence, Taehyung walked to the door, which frankly she didn't mind at first.

She didn't expect anyone, so in case she had stalker, hopefully the sight of an intimidating man -though he wasn't exactly intimidating at the moment- would get them to back off.

But instead, something worse happened.

"Baby look, it's my sister !"

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.