31 : First.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

Mira Ackerman wasn't a person who got nervous easily.

So imagine how surprised she was of herself when she felt her heart pick up its pace when Taehyung announced that he was there.

She wondered if her outfit was casual enough, where he was taking her, what would happen, if she was going to do something embarrassing and he'll never talk to her again.

Sure they hung out before, but this time it was a date.

Their first date.

She took her time to pick an outfit, not wanting to be too casual yet not too over the top, considering that he told her to not eat.

It might be an amusement park or something like this, in which case, her outfit would be okay.

But then again, she wasn't a hundred percent sure of where he was taking her, the only clue she had was that he told her to not eat.

She had a good breakfast but was now starving, so she only hoped it was involving food.

After a last look in the mirror, she grabbed her keys and her phone and got out of her apartment. nervously tapping her foot in the elevator.

She kept repeating herself that it was only Taehyung, so it's be okay.

But the idea made her panic even more, because it was Taehyung.

She let out a soft breath before getting out of the elevator, finding his car parked in front of her building.

He watched her arrive, seeing that she was clearly nervous from the way she walked, a small smile forming on his lips at how cute he thought it was.

Mira, nervous.

These two words shouldn't even belong in the same sentence.

"Hi.." She said, entering the car.

"Hi.. You look good." He said, looking at her up down.

"Sure ?"  She asked.

He clicked his tongue, starting the engine.

"Now you're fishing for compliments."

A small smile formed on her lips as she pinched his cheek.

He looked absolutely scrumptious, dressed casually just like her.

He wore a white Celine shirt with cream pants, and thin black belt keeping it on his waist.

S C R U M P T I O U S.

"Next time at least tell me what you're going to wear, it'd look cute to match." She said, stroking his nape hair as he drove.