10 : Tension.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

Surprisingly, their little hangout had been going good as of now.

Taehyung had changed from his pretty pajamas for a white shirt and the grey sweatpants from Hell, slowly starting his painting.

Mira didn't know where to look : the process, the man or, the shameful third option, his crotch.

So she forced herself to read the book with more concentration, slowly getting into the story as more as she flipped the pages, slowly reaching the chapter eleven.

It has been a while since he started but she wasn't bothered, now too invested in the book to let go now.

A faint music played in the background as his playlist filled the silence, not much words exchanged between the two.

But then..

"Taehyung.." She faintly called.

As if on queue, the music changed, Arctic Monkeys' 'I wanna be yours' playing.

He hummed, not looking back at her.

That book..

"That's porn." She said, looking at him with wide eyes.

"I told you it was my favorite book, so naturally, I know.. Which scene are you reading ? The scene where she sucks him off in the class room ? Oh, or maybe the drunk scene ?" He asked, so casually it made it sound so hot.

The music didn't help, actually it said exactly what Mira wanted.

Be his.

"The.. The drunk scene." She replied, gulping.

He hummed in response, straightening up and slowly hooking his fingers on the hem of his white tee, pulling it up until it was off, a small sigh leaving his lips.

Her eyebrows furrowed, words flying out of her mind at what was happening.

If this was how he planned to fuck her, she wasn't against it.

It was hot.

"Don't get the wrong idea, I hate painting with a shirt on, I just happened to ask the question when I got irritated by the fabric." He clarified, cutting her expectations short.

".. Can't we just fuck ?" She asked, surprised by how breathless she sounded.

The way his back muscles flexed as he stretched his shoulders were getting her all riled up.

The phone didn't do him any justice, he was build like a Greek God.

Not necessarily very muscular, but enough for his muscles to appear when he slightly moved, his body well-proportionated.

He stretched his neck, creating a loud sound that she wasn't fazed by anymore, just observing him, the true work of art.

"No." He answered her sharply.

"Let me just kiss the tip."

"Go back to reading.. Oh actually, read it outloud, I like that part."

Mira was feeling all hot and bothered, but she only gulped, doing what he asked.

She never thought she'd once have to read smut out-loud, but God, he was so hot she'd just do what he asked without questioning him. 

She cleared her throat, feeling herself getting nervous.

"She felt him smirk against your skin as he chuckled, gripping both of her thighs to push them apart more and have more access.."