35 : Unwelcomed visitor.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Hi.."

Taehyung almost got soft again right then and there.

Nora was probably his first love.

She was the kind of girl who smiled and giggled all the time, a bubbly girl who always wore nice girly outfits.

Taehyung had no problems with that, because at the beginning, she was his muse. For someone who paints women, someone like Nora who was extremely feminine was an heavy source of creativity.

She was his first muse, the first one to inspire him something.

He fell for her first, as she herself was an art lover. The way she talked about it was attractive to him, someone who shared his passion and that he didn't find annoying.

They eventually started dating, but later, he discovered that she had a boyfriend all along, and he was just someone on the side.

"I don't want to see you now or never Nora, I was busy." He answered, face still and deprived of emotions.

"He left me and.. And I miss you." She said, biting her lower lip.

He scoffed loudly, pushing his hair back.

The audacity of people will always amuse him, truly.

"How is that my problem ?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Taehyung please, you know.. You know we shared something strong."

Her eyes were all big, pleading him to take her back, to give them another chance.

But Taehyung had no desire to do so, especially since he moved on for the better now.

Mira is everything Nora wasn't, and could never be, and he'll never trade her for anyone, especially someone who treated him like a toy.

"I don't have time for your bullshit, I moved-"

"Captain~"

He turned around seeing Mira stand there wrapped in the covers, looking obviously upset.

The second muse.

The one who brought dark femininity to his art, which gave it more depth and appeal.

The one who made him himself feel things, feel alive when he painted.

The one he was dating after making sure she wouldn't betray him like Nora did.

"You're taking too damn long." She complained.

"I know, I'm trying to kick out my ex right now." He answered casually.

Mira scoffed, walking towards the entrance.

It wasn't any of her business what happened between them, she never really knew as Taehyung didn't tell her anything about it.

But when she was dripping down her legs waiting for her boyfriend-not-boyfriend to come back, it was her business.

"Oh so you have found the replacement ?" Nora scoffed.

"Captain you used to be a virgin, right ?" Mira asked, to which Taehyung nodded with a sigh. "Yeah that's what I thought, so why is the placeholder talking shit right now ? We were busy."

"And we were talking before you came barking like a chihuahua." Nora answered through gritted teeth.

"And his dick was balls-deep inside of me before you came to get something you'll never have again, so disrespectful get the fuck out of man's porch.. Or do you wanna get inside and watch ?"