07 : Hangout.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"You mother-"

"Shut up."

Mira narrowed her eyes at Taehyung as she took off her heels, walking inside his house.

Instantly, she wondered how much money he made to be able to get a house in the city, the rent was expensive for sure.

The decoration was nice in a nice dark color palette, a mix of brown, black and green.

She noticed he had a frame of sketches on top of his couch, and it fit the environment quite nicely. Some pictures of him but only few, and an insane amount of plants.

Also, one thing she noticed were ashtrays, everywhere, different colors each time and they were pretty much the only bright colored things in the room, which fitted just perfect.

He had a great sense of decoration, she had to admit.

"You hung up on me !" She snapped out of her observation, turning to him.

"Yeah, so ?" He asked, grabbing his pack of cigarettes with a light on his counter as he walked past it.

He mindlessly took one and lit it up, putting the two items he previously took back down on a decorative shelf in the hallway as he guided her to his studio.

"That's rude !"

"Says the one practically sexually harassing me." He scoffed.

"I'm not-"

"Here's the studio." He cut her off once again.

Her eyes widened at the size of the room.

It was pretty large, but very filled, making it look smaller.

Blank canvases were stacked next to a shelf filled with different kinds of paint, his easel placed strategically in a corner of the room, probably to be able to get natural light without his shadow getting in the way.

There was a table there too, sketches hovering it on the wall behind it, paint covering it with a small pot that contained brushes, pencils and erasers.

It was so organized yet so messy, she didn't know how to describe it.

"Okay captain, what are we doing today ?" She asked, installing herself at the chair facing the table.

"Starting to work on the second piece of the series." He said, stretching his neck.

The loud sound nearly made her jump, her eyes widening.

"Why are you so stiff ?" She asked, genuinely frightened.

It sounded like he just dislocated the entirety of his bones.