| Introduction |

Hello!
Welcome to my story.

Thank you so much for giving my story a chance. I really appreciate you being here.

TRAILER IS UP!!•

! CONTENT WARNING !

This story includes dark thoughts, dark themes, traumatic experiences, violence, domestic abuse, struggles with mental health, alcohol and smoking, sexual themes, angst, anxiety, etc.

***

This is my first story so please bear with me if there are any grammatical mistakes. I will try my best to give you my hundred percent. I would really appreciate it if you leave your honest opinions and thoughts in the comments.

As the trigger warnings up, If you're not comfortable with the topics, I would like you to advise, please do not read this.

The updates may be uneven but, I promise I will try my best not to disappoint you. Also, if anyone's wondering, it's a SOFT HARRY fanfic.

The last thing, this is an AU. I've tried to stick up to H's real personality. And by any means, I'm not going to enter so much into details of his personal life; but I have to change some things to proceed further into the story and make it more interesting. So, please don't get mad.

Please vote and share this story with your friends if you like it <3

Edit: First few chapters are kind of badly written now that I look back at them after writing a few more. But don't worry, it gets better as I get used to writing :)

***

Twitter: @auraofhs

***

Enough with my talks, let's get into the story. Please share if you like it <3

Lots of love,
G.

***

“I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.”

           -  The Notebook.

”                                    -  The Notebook