15.

TW: Violence.

***

"Oh my god, thank you so much."

I let out a sigh of relief when Harry handed me my homework which I forgot to put in my bag before leaving the house.

"I'm surprised that you forgot it." I hear his lazy voice from beside me as I flip through the pages and we both walk toward the staircase.

"Yeah, me too." I close the pages and look at him.

I couldn't resist but facepalm myself when I see Harry dragging his feet in the hallway with his eyes almost closed.

"C'mon, wake up," With a smirk, I nudge his left side and he groans tilting his head back. "It's nearly nine in the morning, Harry, and you're in college."

"I haven't got any sleep," I startle a bit when he throws his arm over my shoulder and puts his weight on my side. "Because of you."

That may sound weird or alarming but, I assure you, it's completely different.

"What have I done now?" A small pout forms on my lips when I look at him, still struggling to open his eyes fully. "You are a slow shopper, not me."

"But you're more choosy." Harry glances at me, slightly tightening his arm around me. "I told you before, Gemma doesn't care what gift I get her."

"Your sister's graduating, Harry." Subconsciously, I grab his arm which was over my shoulder while we step onto the staircase. "The necklace and a coat I picked up are way better than your crusty cheetah-print vans."

Gemma, Harry's older sister, is graduating in two days so we suggested he buy her a gift. First, he said 'I'll just give her a chocolate bar or something' but when Sydney and I took matters into our hands. At the end of the day, I was the one in the group to go shopping with Harry on Sunday.

Now I know, why they both pushed me in the front to go shopping with him. Not to complain but, like every other guy in the mall, Harry stopped in front of the shoe store, gawking at the Chelsea boots. You have no idea how much time we wasted in front of that store before actually doing what we were there to do.

"You have no interest in shoes that's why you're saying this." He frowns at me. "Those looked fantastic."

"Cheetah-print vans, Harry?" I remove his arm from my shoulder and stopped him at the end of the staircase. "Seriously?"

I scoffed, shaking my head at his choice, and begin to walk forward.

"Hey!" with a quick few steps, Harry follows me side by side. "Well, we could have bought another one."

"Like Chelsea boots?"

"Yeah!" He exclaims within a second. I snicker when the realization hits him. "No! I mean-"

"It's okay, Styles." I step in front of him, walking backwards. "It's okay."

A smile forms on my face when he shyly looks down at his feet but quickly straightens up with a rigid expression.

"So," I immediately turn around and walks by his side when he pulls me away from the pillar I was about to bump into. "Are you still talking with your friend today or..."

"His name is Noah," I correct, firmly. "And, yes. I am. His roommate used to record the song covers so he said he has some information about it."

After the offer confirmation from Harry 3 days ago, all four of us are finding ways to bring out that confidence from Harry before he directly goes to the big stage and rehearsals. So, after three bottles of beer each, two backouts from Harry, and one large bowl of pasta, the four of us agreed on uploading song covers on YouTube.