19.

TW: Panic Attack.

***

'Happy Birthday!'

Luna cheered with her hands in the air and laughed out loud when Felix and Isabel blew the party horn.

'Happy Birthday, Dada!' she giggled and sprinted to Elijah's side of the table. 'Did you like the cake? I helped mum!'

'I did too, don't forget that!' Felix pouted from the other side.

'No, you did not, Finn.' she sent him a sassy look. 'I did it all not you, pigface!'

'Don't talk to me-'

'Alright, alright, kids,' Elijah chuckled and pulled Luna back between his legs. 'I loved the cake, Pixie. So, who wants the first bite?'

'Me!' Luna turned around and threw her arms around his neck. 'I want the first piece.'

'Okay, my Pixie it is!' he smiled and held her closer to him. 'And here comes the aeroplane...'

The room burst into laughter when Elijah flowed the piece of cake in the air like it was flying and eventually feeds it to Luna.

'The plane has landed perfectly into miss Luna Brown's tummy!' Isabel announced cheerily.

'Mum!' Luna's eyes widened and she looked at Isabel. 'It tastes so good. We did it!'

'Good job, my little Rosá.' They did a high five over the table.

'Dad,' Felix called before walking up to Elijah. 'Now, it's my turn.'

'Of course, champ, come here.' Elijah cut another piece and fed it whole to Felix.

Luna giggled behind her hand when she saw Felix struggle to stuff the piece of cake in his mouth. 'You look like the monkeys.'

Felix glared at her as he simultaneously chews the cake.

'Now, it's mum's turn, Finn, move.' Luna gently pushed Felix away and grabbed the knife beside the cake.

'Rosá!' Isabel lunges forward and removed her hand from the knife while Elijah gently took the knife. 'Don't do that, Mija. It's dangerous.'

'Mum's right, Pixie.' Elijah stroked her back when she got startled by the sudden movement. 'You're still small, you'll get hurt, and I won't like that.'

She pouted and scooted closer to him. 'Sorry, dada.'

'It's okay.'

'She's so hyped all the time,' Felix mumbled after finishing his cake, walking around to Isabel. 'I wasn't like this when I was five.'

'Oh, you have no idea, Filly.' Isabel chuckles and pulled him closer. 'You almost jumped from the top of the slide, for God knows why. Do you remember, Amor?'

'I do indeed.' Elijah chuckled, pulling Luna closer between his legs. 'You could've whacked your head on the ground but luckily, I caught you from the back.'

Luna giggled. 'He is a monkey!'

'Oh, shut up. It was one time.' The room bursts into laughter when Felix huffed and folded his arms over his chest.

'Dada!' Elijah startled when Luna quickly turned to face him. 'I'm going to give you the biggest gift next year, tell me what you want?'

'Oh, yeah, Loony is going to give you the biggest candy you'll ever have, dad!' Felix teased her.