13.

Luna.

1st week of November has finally come to an end. And I'm liking the 'sometimes rainy, sometimes sunny, but always a bit cold' weather.

Honestly speaking, I've been much happier than I thought I would be here. I've made some great friends, Harry and I are getting along just wonderful, and I'm able to focus more on my studies and assignments rather than...everything else.

But a sudden wave of anxiety and I'm terrified of that happiness. Never in my life, I had thought that I'd be worrying about 'why am I so happy?'. But again, not having a steady happiness graph can cause this type of situation.

As of right now, on a bright Thursday morning, I'm walking out of the class with the copies of the notes Noah had given me.

"All these pages can't be just an introduction about developmental psychology." I nervously flip through four back-to-back written pages in my hand.

"But it is," Noah says from beside me as we both walk down the hallway. "I still leave out so many points I found interesting."

"Well, I only found worth about one and a half pages of interesting points then, I guess." I chuckle.

I hear him let out a breathy laugh from beside me as I remove my backpack from my shoulder.

"What class do you have now?" I carefully place the papers in my backpack while Noah asks me.

"I don't think I have one right now," I think for a second. "Yeah, no. I have one hour free before English. What about you?"

After zipping the bag and slinging it back on my shoulder, we turn left to go down the staircase.

"I have Maths right now," I cringe at the subject. "It sucks, I know but I took it with overconfidence now, I have to roll with it."

"Good for you, buddy." He chuckles and then shakes his head.

Eventually, we reach down the stairs. Then, I remembered Sydney having her History lecture on the left side of the corridor. So I thought why not see if her lecture is over or not and see if she's free.

"Sir will come any minute now," I turn to look at Noah as we both stand in the corridor. He looks up from his wristwatch and turns to me. "I think I should go."

"Yeah, totally," I tell him with a nod. "I think Sydney's done with her lecture too so I'll hang out with her."

"Okay." I smile at him as he adjusts the cap on his head and comes face to face with me. "Tell me if you need more notes, I'll give you my copy if you want."

"Thank you but I have to note down these-" I point at the papers in my bag. "-before hopping onto another topic. But I'll ask if I want."

With a quick two-finger salute in my direction, he strolls away straight to the end of the corridor.

I pull out my phone from my pocket when it vibrates while turning left, unhurriedly, walking down to her classroom.

Harry: Where are you?

I roll my eyes at Harry's stupid question and swipe open his text.

Me: In LA, just snorted a line of coke. Wby?

I glance up for a second to see if I'm not bumping onto anyone but again look back down when my phone dings.

Harry: what the fuck??

I smirk, picturing his confused face when he typed that in. But, I left the house for college now where does he expect me to be?

Me: Obviously, I'm in college, Styles. Where else should I be?