41.

Luna.

I groan and stretch my body as I turn onto my side. The coldness of the surrounding starts to make its way into the sheets but I quickly wrap myself inside. I keep my eyes closed as I try to go back to sleep, but the faded glow of the sunlight flickering from the windows was landing on my closed eyelids. So, I smack my lips and lay straight with my back on the bed. My eyes flutter open as I stretch along with it, trying to adjust to the sunlight and finally open my eyes fully.

I turn my head to the side and see the space next to me empty. But I squint my eyes and look again when I see my red bear placed beside me. I sit up with my elbow pressed on the bed and turn to the bear. A chuckle escapes from my lips when I pick it up in my hand and see the burnt part of its leg wrapped in gauze. With a smile on my face, I sit up straight with my back resting on the backrest and bring the bear on my lap. My gaze shifts to the satin bow in front of the bear's neck which had a small sticky note added. The corner of my lips curls up as I pull out the note and unfold it.

Good morning, Lou!!!
Also, Happy New Year!
Come out, the breakfast is waiting for you!
- H

I feel the flutter in my heart and I almost kicked my feet. I bite my lip as I stare at the note with a smile breaking on my lips, almost making me hard to see. Every time I read the note over and over, my eyes would stop at that crooked smiley face he drew at the end. That smallest thing which was probably a mistake brought me so much joy just by looking at it.

He's adorable.

With a smile still on my face, I put the bear down on the bed and turned to my side. I remove the blanket and bring my legs down but my eyes wander to the clock on the wall. My eyes bulge out of my skull when I see the clock showing that it's 8:50 in the morning.

"Shit!" I quickly stand up. "Woah..." I stay put in my spot as the world just spins around me. So after a few seconds of spin, I go back to my normal state and step towards the study table where my bag was. I quickly took out the things and clothes I needed and rushed into the washroom.

In almost 15 minutes, I freshen up and stand in front of the mirror inside the bathroom. My heart sinks a bit when I take a look at my forehead and my cheek, the wounds are almost healed now. My hand is now very much healed, it's just the redness and sometimes irritation but it doesn't look very bad.

I quickly rip away my stare from the mirror and walk out of the room with my stuff in my hand and my towel over my head.

"AHH!"

AHH!" I quickly back away when someone screams In front of me. To look properly, I snatch the towel from my head and finally see Harry standing in front of me with his hand over his heart, jaw dropped, and eyes wide. "Idiot! You scared me!"

"You scared me!" he scoffs. I roll my eyes when he bursts into fits of laughter, so I walk past him, walking towards my bag. But I gasp when I get pulled back by the towel in my hand, my back crashing with his front. A shiver runs down the back of my neck when I feel his breath behind my left ear. "Give that towel to me, it needs to dry." In a quick motion, he lifts the other end of the towel and spins me around, my eyes widen when I bump into his torso and my other hand files up to his chest, making me drop the things in my hands on the ground, and his hand gets wrapped around my waist. "Look at this, hm?" he smirks and leans down. "How romantic?"

My stomach flips as he touches our noses together and then backs away with a cheeky smile. I feel the heat rising on my face as I smirk looking into his eyes. But I quirk my eyebrow and let go of the towel, bringing my both hands onto his chest. I bite the inside of my cheek when I see his smirk dropping and his lips parting slightly. So to tease the situation further, I look down at my hands and slowly slide them up to his collar before slowly and innocently looking up at him. I chuckle inwardly when I see his breath visibly hitching.